1.

What if I'm choosing, got you out here looking stupid. Then I tell you I can't do this, tired of the fighting and snooping..

Ann Marie Slater

"Turn it up." I sat the bowl of popcorn on my lap as I sat on the couch and my cousin Cheyenne grabbed the remote off the TV stand.

Tonight wasn't a studio night and I wanted to spend the night in with my crazy ass lil cousin

Tonight wasn't a studio night and I wanted to spend the night in with my crazy ass lil cousin. Growing up and Chicago, we grew up like sisters because my mama had all boys I know about me she'll wack.

"Don't eat it all now hoe." She took the bowl off my lap and I reached over grabbing my phone off the nightstand seeing if Vincent had texted me back.

Where the fuck are you!

I looked at the message send and waited a few minutes seeing him not even look at it at all.

"He text you back ?" Cheyenne looked at me with a few pieces of popcorn in her hand.

"No." I mumbled clicking his contact and calling his phone. Our one year anniversary was tommorow and I barely heard from him all day.

It rung for a long time and this nigga sent me to voicemail.

"Mane, what the fuck !" I called him again and it rung again several times again. I called him one more time and before it could ring again it was answered.

"Hello !" I yelled loud into the phone but I heard low trap music playing and some bitch giggling in the background.

"Take if off then." I heard Vincent's voice slur and the female giggled alittle more.

"What's going on ?" I heard Cheyenne ask seeing the look on my face.

"Vincent !" I screamed into the phone and it was like everything went silent.