4.

And I, know that he won't break my heart. And I, know that we won't never part..

Ann Marie Slater

The session merge went well

The session merge went well. I tried to lay down at least two tracks before the night was over and while I was writing, Tok was recording and vice versa.

I just honestly liked her style. She was so hard core and aggressive and it was a vibe for me honestly. I really liked the way she rapped.

At 11 o'clock, we started to wrap it up and I was glad that I had finished both songs. I think I had one more to record and I would be shooting for my album cover.

"Bye ladies..Ann." Trae kissed my hand again making me laugh.

"Alright y'all." Brandon said giving us both a small hug as we walked slowly down the hall.

"So what you doing tomorrow ?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Probably go to the gym. It's been awhile."

"Girl you skinny already." Tok laughed making me chuckle.

"Girl I need to keep my body right."

"It already look right to me." She said looking at me.

"Thank you, yours too but you more skinnier than me." I joked.

"Lemme tell you what's fat though." She winked making me laugh.

"No don't tell me." I chuckled opening the door to the front of the studio as we walked out.

"Lemme get your number maybe we could get some breakfast tomorrow."

"Sure." I took her phone and gave her mine as I saved my number inside.

"What time ?" I asked her digging in my purse for my keys.

"Probably like 10 or 11." She shrugged and I nodded.

"See you later." I gave her a hug and she hugged me back.

"See you later baby."

"Be safe !" I called before getting inside my car cranking it up. I really liked Tok and she understood me on alot of shit, I knew we were going to be good friends.

•••

"Vince get out." I slapped his back as he was laid up in my bed. Again.