7.

I had to hit her from the back and dip up out it. I don't know what it is but it's something about her. When she around she do some to me I can't doubt it ..

Ann Marie Slater

"How dat sound ?" Tok took off the headphones and I nodded and she came out the booth and I played back the track.

"I like it." I smiled as she nodded hearing the playback. She pressed stop and typed a few more letters in her notes.

She was recording this song called, Trust No Nigga and I liked it alot. She was truly good at what she did cause she already had 1 verse down in like 20 minutes.

She sat back in the chair typing on her phone and she just looked so cute to me.

"Why you staring ?" She looked up and I laughed.

"You just pretty to me." I mocked her voice from the first time she met me and she laughed.

"Thanks child." She smirked and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I'm not your child." I playfully mugged her.

"I'm older than you sis." She said confidently

"So ?"

"So you my child." She stared at me before laughed.

"Not." I coughed and she nodded.

"I gotta go to Atlanta tommorow." She yawned tiredly.

"When you coming back ?" I questioned.

"Few weeks." She said and I nodded.

"You should come. Seem like you need a break." She said and I shook my head.

"Ion know. I'll think about it. I gotta get ready to drop this album."

"You could stay for a few days just to keep ya mind off a couple thangs." She said and I agreed but I had other shit I had to do.

"I'll think about it." I said and she got up walking back towards the booth but I grabbed her hand

"Why you keep doin that ?" I looked up at her

"I ain do nothing."

"You did that earlier. You just be walkin off." I said noticing my hand was still in hers.