11.

But now I understand that you ain't never gonna change, I kept letting you back, and you just let me down again when you were down and out, I helped you out..

Ann Marie Slater

"What Vincent ?" I rolled my eyes, adjusting on the stool resting my arm at the island

"Man where the fuck you at !" He yelled and I took the phone from my ear looking at the Caller ID contemplating on hanging up.

"Vincent it's ov-" I started to say before my phone was snatched from my ear.

"Why you still answering the phone for that fuck nigga ?" Tok hung up the phone and sat it down on the table.

"Why you hanging up my phone like you pay the bill ?" I raised my brow and she stepped in my face to say something before she stepped back.

"Aight I'm finna shake." She turned around walking towards the bedroom in the back.

"Your doing too much now." I frowned as she opened her first drawer and started to change clothes.

She ignored dropping the small shorts she was wearing revealing her white bikini cut underwear.

"Tok, man." I sighed as she pulled up a pair of short knee length ripped jeans. She ignored me again and it was really getting to me. Because she was so damn good at it.

"Why do you even fucking care?" I sucked my teeth getting annoyed and she ignored me again putting on her jacket before she was grabbing her car keys.

"Shauntrell." I followed behind her not wanting her to leave cause I wasn't trying to be in this house by myself.

"Come on, stop man." I grabbed her arm making her stop and face me but she looked off and I grabbed her face making her look at me.

"Man I got somewhere to be."

"I'm sorry." I looked in her eyes before looking down and she walked towards the door again making me grab her arm to face me. "Sorry shauntrell, okay ?"

"For what chile ?"

"I won't talk to him no more. I'm sorry don't leave.." I grabbed her arms as she looked at me with no emotion.

"You lying. Just go back home with that nigga cause ion got time."

"Don't try to kiss me." She said as I just stared at her while I held her arms to me.

"Nobody wanna kiss you ugly." I leaned in pecking her lips.

"Come on quit chile." She turned her head the other way.

"What you want me to do Tok ?"

"Stop fucking with this nigga completely. Yeah I'm asking you to choose so pick."

"You." I kissed her lips not even thinking about my answer before we began to tongue kiss.

"Good choice."

•••