9.

We love each other, so give me your heart.. Til death do you part.

Ann Marie Slater

"That's good." I stopped the waitress from pouring the glass of water as I called Vincent again. I had talked to him earlier and he wanted to meet up.

"Marie I'm coming. Stop blowing up my phone and shit, damn." He answered the phone with an attitude.

"Nigga I been here for 30 minutes waiting for you ! What the fuck you doing that's so important !" I yelled into the phone.

"Man." He hung up the phone and I took a breath and put my head down. I'm trying so hard not to fucking murder his ass.

I waited another 20 minutes and when he didn't show up. I left heading back home. He really didn't fucking show up!

I unlocked the door to my house feeling my phone ringing in my hand. I declined the call from Tok and went upstairs.

I turned on the closet light and pulled his basket out the room and kicked it downstairs watching his clothes go everywhere.

I threw all his shoes downstairs and they all trampled down the steps. I ripped his clothes off the hangers and threw it outside the hallway.

"Marie what the fuck !" I heard Vince yell before the door slammed downstairs.

"Man what is you doing ?" He snatched the clothes and pushed me into the wall.

"Get out my house !" I threw his clothes in his face and walked out the closet.

"What the fuck ? You been tripping all day."

"No because you got me out here looking a damn fool ! You got some bitch pregnant and she came up to me !"

"Marie you really believe that bitch ?"

"Yes ! Who the fuck lies about some shit like that especially when she don't even know me !"

"They might got you confused." He looked me dead in my face.

"When you show up on my door step with a paternity test. Then we'll talk. Get out." I glared at him and he sucked his teeth.

"I'm ain't fucking coming back either watch." He spat making me roll my eyes.

"Gone be right back knocking at my door." I rolled my eyes again as I seen a text from Tok. She had sent me post by Vincent which was a picture of us.

Tokyo ♥️ : CUTE . Lemme know when you gone stop being stupid ✌🏽

I'm not with him anymore ! I need a break, where you at ?

Tokyo ♥️ : Buckhead

Im booking a flight 🙄

I threw my phone down on the bed and grabbed my Mac book seeing Vincent moving in and out the room in the background.

I booked a flight to Atlanta for ten o'clock tommorow.

My door shut and I looked up seeing Vincent was gone.

"Fucking asshole." I rolled my eyes.

•••

"What did his say ?" Jt played in my hair as I laid on her lap.

"He said he didn't do it." I sniffled as I watched an episode of Martin.

"Marie, you need to leave that nigga alone. I don't like seeing you like this. Especially over his broke ass." She scrunched up her face

"Girl I love him. He was my first Everything. It's hard for me to leave him alone." I turned over on my back.

"No! History don't matter Marie. A nigga you met yesterday can have better intentions than a nigga you knew for two years. You have to do what's best for yourself even if that means you gotta move or change yo number." Jt advised and I smiled hugging her.

"What would I be without you?" I hugged her.

"With a broke nigga." She said and we both shared a laugh.