3.

I need a nigga off the block who be killing it. Cook crack roll dice and be killing shit. Ain't scared to blow a bag on some fly shit, I don't want no broke nigga with good dick. Period.

Ann Marie Slater

"Ooh this is so cute." I said looking at this two piece in Fashion Nova.

"That don't even look like your size." Cheyenne told me as I held the outfit up to my chest. I put it back on the rack and kept looking.

"So you know Vince came back home last night ?" I said I looked at this shirt.

"What ? You let his ass in the house ?" She looked at me quick and I nodded.

"It's not like he had sex with the girl, Cheyenne." I rolled my eyes.

"I know you not defending this nigga." She mugged me and I shrugged.

"Girl I'm just saying." I sucked my teeth walking over to another rack.

"Wow I really thought you was gonna actually use your brain Marie." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm done talking to you about it." I said walking up to the cashier with a few items in my hand to pay.

After we paid we went to a few more stores before I got news from my manager that my photoshoot had been rescheduled to tomorrow. I was releasing my Album, "Tripolar" in a few weeks and I needed the cover and a few more tracks to lay down.

I pulled up to my town home and got out seeing Vincent's car parked out front. I got out the car and took off my sunglasses going inside the house.

"Vince ! We need to talk !" I yelled after I closed and locked the front door.

"I'm in the room baby !" He yelled from upstairs before I walked over going up to the staircase. He was laying in bed watching an episode of Power.

"You wore that ?" He frowned and I nodded pulling down my skirt alittle.

"Look, I love you but I don't wanna do this with you no more. You just think you could fuck me and get over with the shit you do-"

"It ain't even like that." He quickly says staring at me with them puppy dog eyes.

"This ain't the situation I want right now, so I need to you to leave." I said looking at him.

"Marie you really-"

"Yes. When you learn how to act right then maybe we can talk but right now I need a break."

"Bae I'm trying to fix this.. don't give up on what we have. I'm human and I'm gonna fuck up sometimes just like you did too." He said making me roll my eyes.

"I need space right now, Vincent."

"Alright." He said with no emotion getting out the bed and pulling on his jeans. "Don't be blowing up my phone when I start doing me either."

"I won't." I glared at him before unlocking my phone seeing my studio session was in the next hour.

After he left, I laid in bed watching TV feeling a weight lifted off my shoulders but I was missing him instantly, which was the sad part.