Dear future husband

Oh Hana

"There's no way I'm marrying-"

"Your opinion doesn't matter."

She cuts me off heartlessly with her eyes looking as coldly as ever.

"It's set in stone. As I said, you don't have much of a choice anyway."

"B-But there's no way Jimin's family would agree to something like this?!" I state out logically.

She makes her way to the back of the lounge I'm sitting as my eyes are following her movement. I am about to turn my head to her, but she has already leaned closely to my left ear as her hot breath makes my body shudder terribly.

"I'm sure you already know, Oh Hana... We've got plenty of ways to persuade people to play along."

That stirs hot flames and cold chills inside my body. I'm now speechless and somehow paralyzed by her statement.

It's true. This school has deep connections to many businesses and politicians. They can control them however they want.

Her footsteps are now back to the lounge across from me and I could see that she has taken her seat again.

"It's really going to happen if you don't repay your debt." She plainly says with a smile on her green glossy lips. "And if it really does happen which is highly likely... then you and Park Jimin had better brush up your relationship with each other."

"Who'd go through this?!" I stand up with anger in me.

"Of course. Someone who can't repay their debts would." The door suddenly opens and comes in that darn secretary.

"Ms. President, it's time for your appointment." She comes in and informs the heartless human being. I'm not even sure if she's a human with her way of doing things in this academy.

"Time's up." Her green eyes turn to me, implying that I should leave the room.

"I'm not done yet!"

"Time isn't something I can waste on. There's more important things I need to do." She says and nods then Yujin comes to me and hands me the schedule.

"Please understand and leave." Yujin gestures her hand to the door while making a small bow.

Even though I want to throw the book at them and burst out my anger, I can't do so. The only thing I can do now is to repay my debt as soon as possible.

"Tch." I stand up and walk to the door, but before I leave, she says something which I didn't even think of.

"In case you're not wondering, Oh Hana, Jimin doesn't know about you being his future wife yet, neither does his family." I stop walking,  but I don't turn my body around to see her.

"I'll figure it would be quite awkward between you two. Not to mention, the the future bride and groom shouldn't be sharing such bond?" I'm sure she has a dumb smirk on her damn green lips right now.

"Take it as a token of pity."
**************
Kang Yujin

The door closes and I turn to the president who has her legs crossed with a small smile on her green glossy lips.

"That's one reaction, wasn't it, Yujin?"

"Yes." I nod even though I don't know what she's thinking.

"President, are we really not going to inform Park Jimin's family?" I ask her regarding what she just said. I thought we should inform their future spouses about this.