[3] The Ball Encounter.

Play the song when this comes up. (Play the song)

M A E
________________________________

It's been 3 days since I've seen him. He said I am his mate, but if I was, why would he leave me here?

All I know is I wish to see him again..... but I don't know if I am ever going to see him again.
A lot of questions have popped up in my head, like........

Where is he right now?

Am I his mate like he says?

Is he coming back to come to get me?

Will this mate thing affect my daily life?

I really just want to ask him these questions but I can't. However , it's been a pleasure having to spend the last few days in The Green Way Pack. It very lovely out here, our pack we live more near the city but this pack is out in the middle of the woods.

Many packs prefer to live in the woods but our pack, The Midnight Moon Pack likes to be near to the city so if anything comes up we can just get up and go.

My phone buzzes on the side of my hip from being in my skinny jeans pocket. I pull my phone out and read the text messages for Sam.
________________________________
Sam: hey, have a dress ready for the dance tonight at 6:30 pm😀

Me: what do you mean dance? You didn't tell me this...!😡😤

I text back to Sam.

Sam: well I'm telling you now. 😋😂

He replies back in a split second.

Me: well next time can you notify me that there's a big thing going on!! 🤬

I scrunch my nose up,looking back down at my phone once more.

Sam: of course. 😏

He texts back.

Me: 😡

Sam: 😜
_____________________________

Ugh, he can be such a baby sometimes. However, I still love him.

So.... a dance, huh? I better start getting ready it already 4:26 pm. I already ate so all there is to do is find a dress and get my make up on.

I get up from the patio chair that I was comfortably reading my book on. I close my book and head for my room, as soon as I open the patio door I come face to face with a hard chest.

"Ow..." I say out loud. I look up to see who I bumped into. It the Alpha of Green Way Pack, Alpha Jackson. "I'm sorry for bumping into you. I should have looked where I was going."

He grunted and looked me in the eye. "It's fine, just stay out of trouble." With that, he was gone.

I blink a couple of times and stand there looking aloof. Huh. What just happened? Okay.....

I've never really talked to or associated with the Alpha of Green Way Pack. Though I did always notice his handsomely built body. He was perfect, just perfect or that's what Jennifer says whenever we come over here.

I mean he is good looking and his body is built perfectly, but compared to Zion..... he's average. The moon goddess took her time on Zion. Even though I've only ever met Zion once doesn't mean I didn't take a good look at him.

Look at me. I'm already claiming him. Well, he is my mate. I did know that he is my mate, I could feel the pull that makes me just want to rip the clothes right off his body and fuck him silly.

Even though I would not be the one in control in bed or in anything. I've heard the rumors that had me almost running for the hills after Zion left, and the rumors are most definitely true.

The rumors that I've heard is that he is ruthless, dangerous, rich, arrogant, and most of all he's a lycan. I don't know if he is a Lycan but I hope not. I don't know if I could be with a Lucan, I mean remember how my bother was attacked by lycans and if Zion is anything like them then no, I could never be with him.

I can't be with someone that won't come and see me either!! Ugh if I see his handsome face again I'm gonna..... gonna..... gonna ignore him. Yup, that's right! I'm just gonna act like I don't know him.
________________________________

I slip into my simple dusty blush pink dress, with the same colored heels, as well as my hair down in a wavy brown. My make up is a natural with bold eyelashes.

Jennifer comes out from the bathroom looking like a sexy muffin! In her very simple glitter purple short dress.

Her hair is in tight curls and her dress fits every curve on her. She's very tall and skinny and I'm very short and curvy..... I wish I had her body.

I look up at the clock and see it's 5:30 pm. We have 30 minutes to get to the ball and not be late. Jennifer and I walk out of the guest bedroom that was given to me and walk down the stairs and all eyes wander our body. Every guy in the room is watching us... I feel very naked right now.

Hopefully it's not going to be like this the whole night......
________________________________
(Play the song)

We get out of the limousine, with our dresses dragging off the ground. We walk up to the front doors, that Automatically open for us.

As soon as I walk through the doors that smell washes over me like a wildfire and I knew that he was here......

I searched for his tall figure but couldn't seem to find him, until I see his jet black hair with his blood red eyes locked on to mine. I keep my eyes on him however I glance at the person gripping onto his arm. A long reddish haired woman was standing with him.

He doesn't see me for 3 days and when I do see him, he has a girl with him! What the hell! Why?

I am upset. Very upset. Two can play this game.  Just let me figure out who isn't here with a date.

I look back at him that still had his eyes on me. I glare at his perfectly sculpted face. Like hell, he thinks I'll be a side hoe.

I look away from Zion Steel and start to walk to where Sam was talking to Alpha Jackson. I walk to them and they immediately stop talking.

"Keeping secrets, I see?" They both chuckle.

"No, no. We were just Discussing the plans for the rogue lycans." Sam says in a frustrated tone.

"It's not going well?" They both sigh. I feel eyes on my. This is my chance.

"We can't make a plan on how to get justice, if we don't know who it is or why." Alpha Jackson says in response. He looks deep in thought after he says that.

"Oh...." I say with a sigh, and also place my hand on his shoulder. Hopefully, he isn't blaming himself.....

He looks down at me, it looks like I got him out of deep thought. He stares at me with lust and confusing. I wonder how Zion is holding up.
________________________________
Z I O N

She looked so beautiful in that dress, it fits all of her curves. I spotted her as soon as she came into the ballroom. She looked around and eventually found me. Our eyes locked onto each other, we keep our eyes on each other for a while, until she looks away then back at me, only to see the woman right next to me.

I know what she's thinking, and it's not. Well, it is but I would not have brought her in the beginning if I knew Mae was coming.

She glares at me, and walks to her brother. The man I am not a fan of.... he's too touchy with her. I don't like it.

They seem to be having a conversation. Then at that very moment, she places a hand on the Alphas shoulder.

I completely lose it.
________________________________

Yay, uhuh! Another chapter!! I know.... very late but it's good enough. I hope to update very soon.... enjoy 😊

-Sage. C