I'm sorry :(

hi... it's been a really long time since I've come on Wattpad and I've come to decide that I'm not going to be completing Lycan Love.  I love the story I had created and the story actually became a coping skill for me when I was going through a very hard time in my life, I'm so grateful for all of you that loved Lycan Love as much as I did, I used to get so happy when you all would start commenting, suggesting what you think would happen or even saying how much you loved a chapter. it made me so happy but unfortunately, I don't feel as though I should keep writing and creating chapters because my writing skills have changed and developed so much in since the last time I wrote a chapter of Lycan Love. every time I read a chapter of Lycan Love I feel somewhat lost when I'm reading a chapter because it just doesn't make sense to me and if it doesn't make sense to me then it really shouldn't for most of you and I don't want you all to read something that was only half-assed written.

I'm sorry. However, I'm not giving up on writing, I'm going to start writing again on Wattpad, just not Lycan Love. I will continue to write additional stories on Wattpad and I can assure you that they will be a lot better than how Lycan Love was written. I will keep Lycan Love posted up just so some of you can do some re-reading or just I don't know yet

I might continue the story however, I will have to edit ALL CHAPTERS before continuing any new chapters. I don't know yet.