[11] The Pack House.

M A E
______________________________

I'm actually feeling very nauseous to go into Zion's packhouse. What if all the other lycan's don't like me?

What if there's a psychotic female Lycan that has goo-goo eyes for Zion, like all of the movies I watch about love and romance?

Um no.

Not gonna happen, Bitch. No one gonna has goo-goo eyes for Zion after I'm done with them.

Did I forget that I'm only human and they could literally kill me with their bare hands?

Yeah...

Lost in a train of thought, Zion places his hand of my inner thigh. Electric shocks gradually flow through my thighs. I gently position my hand along with his on my thigh.

"Are you ready?" He asked casually. I straighten up in my seat.

"No..." I say honestly. He chuckles as he watches me pout.

"Don't look at me like that, baby girl." He says playfully. I lean in closer to my face. Our noses almost touch. "They'll love you. You're going to be their Luna."

Oh yeah...

Totally did not forget I'm going to be a Luna. Wow, it just fazed me a little bit, I never thought I would be mated to a Lycan or even have a mate, to begin with!

I shift in my seat and face Zion, when I eventually look at Zion he's already made eye contact.

"I don't know if I'm ready, Zion."

"You'll be just fine, Babygirl." His hand grips my chin, he places a light kiss on my nose. "I'm going to be right here with you, every step of the way."

Yeah, I can do this. Especially with Zion with me.

"Okay." Still a little unsure, I give reassurance to Zion. I don't want him feeling bad for me.

We get out of our seats and leave to car. We had a little walk to get fully to the packhouse but I like the exercise.

We're now standing in front of the doors to the packhouse. I hear children laughing, the clinks of pots and pans, the energy of a few people from behind the doors.

The packhouse has a beautiful view from the doors it's self. I can only visualize that the view from the balconies that this place most likely has is spectacular.

Zion clasps his hand within mine. Proactively he smirks at me with his mischievous lips.

This is the moment that is going to change my whole entire future with Zion because this is his world. Am I willing to leap into his world and forget about mine?

Everything is unclear. However, I'll take the risk if I get to spend the rest of my life with Zion.
______________________________
"Only if it was that easy"

"I need to kill her before she takes Zion from me."

"Tonight."
______________________________

As we're about to walk into the packhouse a nagging feeling hits me instantly.

It's most likely nothing.

Nonetheless, I glance around us, the feeling of someone watching me just won't go away.

Something awful is going to happen.

I can feel it.

Eh, it's just my excited stomach. I'm over exaggerating. I hope that the pack takes a liking to me. It would be kind of awkward if they don't.

We take the first few steps into the packhouse and a flash of sunshine blinds me. I arrange my right hand up to prevent the sunshine from settling on my complexion.

As we walk in the packhouse. A living room with two massive hanging windows come into perspective, permitting all the sunshine into the living room.

We're positioned in a little walkway before you step into the living room, off to the left side of the house. It's very spacious. Everything is incredibly open, but everything has its place though. Nothing is out of place.

The living room is the first thing you see before leaning towards the kitchen. The living room has a grey, white and yellow theme while the kitchen has a white marble with a little splash of diamond blue.

Everything coincides with one another. It's all so beautiful. Nonetheless, it's still a very rustic looking home. The ceiling is high before leaving the entrance hallway there's a door to the right, stairs leading up. We step out of the hallway and there's a balcony overlooking the living room and kitchen.

I notice a few doors above on the balcony. A lot of the pack members most likely live here.

Glancing at all the scenery one last time before arriving back to reality. I speculate for a moment of where everyone is until a woman appears before us in a very cheerful demeanor.

She has tight dirty blond locks that seep down her posterior. Her ocean-blue irises glitter in the sunshine. She's also wearing a casual navy blue dress that compares with her blue eyes.

She gazes at Zion then giggles before scampering into the kitchen.

I snatch a glimpse at Zion's expression, His expression doesn't change.

I wonder what that was all about. It's perhaps nothing. I'll look into it later.

Zion strolls me into the kitchen and begins to have a conversation with Sammy. Something about the pack. I know, I should be listening to this conversation but I'm getting confused because he's giving Sammy attention but not me.

I pout silently behind Zion before I tug on the back of his shirt. His head cocks sideways with a grin bestowed on his face however he moves back to his conversation with Sammy.

I'm not going to let him be amused by me. I step away from him and run up the stairs by the entrance hallway.

I pace down the hallway before I keep on walking further until I come to the opening that's overlooking the living room and kitchen.

When I see Zion and Sammy together there's something that boils inside me. I don't like this feeling. I glance down to the floor. When glance back into the kitchen, Zion is gone. There's only Sammy there now.

I begin to look everywhere instantly until I feel the overpowering aura that surges right behind me. Zion's arms extend over my chest.

"There is no need to be jealous, Baby girl." he clarifies. "I'm only yours."

"I know.." I mumble.

I know he's mine but I realize he could find so much better.

He instantly snarls.

I continue forgetting that he can attain my thoughts.

It's the way I feel though...

_____________________________
Hope your happy now. Lots of you guys were upset because I wasn't updating. lol. Don't worry I'll be updating again.

-Sage.C