[6] Explanation.

Sorry I'm late but any other chapter! Yay! But as promised...

M A E
____________________________
"I'm sorry, kitten." He says in a deep ruffed up voice and I think irritation got the best of the two wolves still growling at me, because the greyish, white wolf lunges at me and Zion, but Zions hand lifts up off of my shoulder and catch's the wolf's head in his hand and the grey wolf whimpers at the pain Zions hand is doing to him.

Zion tightens his grip on the wolf's head. The wolf whimpers again. Even though the wolf wanted to kill me I still feel bad.. I don't want the wolf dead.

Zion all at once drops the wolf and the grey wolf and the other both have fear in there eyes. Zion stocks towards them, ever so slowly. I gulp when I catch a glimpse of the look on Zions face, his eyes we no longer golden but red. I now knew that he was in control. His face was calm but hid his sinister smile. Is this the real Zion? The one I don't know about...

Probably.

I don't care. He's my mate and no mater what he becomes or what he is already, I will stand by him until the ends of the earth.

"Zion, I think they get it. You can stop now." His attention is still in the two male wolves, afraid for there life they run, only until Zion shifts. His clothes are now ripped and only on him because his size is almost as big as him, but not quite.

"Zion." He's a few inches away from me but I can feel the anger looming off of him. His back is facing me, but I can picture the expression on his face. I walk up to his back and rest my body on his back. As soon as my body touches his, his muscles tense, but slowly his heart beat slows and his muscles get used to my body heat.

He turns around and is back to his human form. He takes my hand in his and we start walking in the direction of his house, and also to remind you is where that women is. That women who had her hands all over my mate, not hers.

Soon enough we were at the front door of his house and he punched in the code, But even after we come in he doesn't let go of me, and all of my attempts to let go of his hand, he grips my hand even more.

We walk up the stairs where that women came down from and led my into a hallway that had many doors. Finally pushed one of the doors open and he let go of my hand gently. He stood there with his back turned.

"What is she to to you?" I ask impatiently.

He turns around from where he's standing to face me, his shirt is ripped to shreds, his hair is ruffed up, sticking up in all directions but he still looks like a prince. He finally walks over to me, we're now face to face or I could say him looking down to me and I looking up at his gorgeously sculpted jaw line and his eyes are now golden with a hint of ruby red swirled around.

"She's no one." He says calmly. I can't believe he would think I'm that stupid!

"Don't play dumb with me! I'm not stupid, I know you've slept with her!!" I yell very aggressively.

I'm sick of this shit. I knew it was too good to be true.

He sighs.

"Yes, I have slept with her," the words that came out of his mouth crushed every part of my body and wanted me to brake down and cry but I wouldn't. Not in front of him, I won't show him that side of me. He grunts before shifting his gaze at my eyes that are really glossy from wanting to cry.

"But I didn't this morning, or no one since I met you. Yes, I admit that I did fuck a lot of women in this house but never has any of them come in this room, I was waiting until I found my mate to let her in my room."

He pushes me into the bed that was right behind me. I flop onto the nicely made bed, with grey bedsheets. He crawls onto of me. His. Whole body is on top of me, his hands are hoping his body up on each sides of my head, his lower part is rubbed up against my lover parts. I gulp.

If he thinks I'm gonna give up so easily then he's got another thing coming.

"Then why was she here and telling me all about how you were her boyfriend? and why wouldn't push her away?"

His right hand grips my chin. He lifts my head to look him in the eye.

"I have waited centuries for you, now I do not know why she was here this morning but when I got out of bed this morning she was not here and we were never together, we just had sex... a lot.," His eyes were golden meaning: he was telling the truth. How do I know? I just do.

"And not pushing her away, well I was more focused on your reaction to see what she was doing." Zions expression was very serious.

"Fine. I believe you." Zion grins.

Then Zion lifts me up and without a word he lifts the covers up on the side of the bed and slides me in.

"Take your clothes off."
_______________________________

Big cliffhanger isn't it? Haha 😆 your just gonna have to wait til Friday!! Get your mind out of the gutter!! Short I know, 1000 words exactly. Hope you enjoy!

                     Love,
                                 Sage.