[7] He said WHAT?!

Hey, long time no see. I know, I know. It's been a while but this doesn't mean that I'm going to update every week or have a schedule, I'm only doing this because of all the votes people are doing to my story.  I'm very happy that you guys are loving this book. Enjoy this chapter!!

M A E
________________________________

"Take off your clothes."

He did not just say that. I must be dreaming.

"What did you just say?"  I look up to Zion very closely, studying his facial expressions. He looks at me calmly and very serious until he just burst out laughing. My face goes red as a tomato. He was just joking.

"Screw you!" I say in between the sounds of his laughter. He stops his laughing session and looks into my crystal blue eyes.

"That can be arranged." His small smile turns to a grin.

I.hate.him.

"I'm going to bed, good night!" I say in an irritated voice.

I cover myself up in his nicely made bed, with a very calming color of grey. His scent fills my nose, tingles go straight to my core. A loud grunt comes from the person laying down right next to me. He can smell me.....

I can't help it. It's his fault for not letting me sleep in the guest bedroom. It can't be helped now.

______________________________

As soon as my eyes slowly flutter open I realize half of his body is laying on me and when I say him I mean Zion. My mate, the one that brought me to his house, the one that had another woman in his house, I'm also still very pissed about that.

Zion's whole body is on me, like literally. His head is in between my breasts, his masculine arms are wrapped around my back, making it very uncomfortable for me, for him it's probably the best thing in the world.

I need to get him off of me. I flip us over, which was very hard if I might add. I'm now on top of Zion. he's eyes instantly open. We stare at one another.

He finally moves. His hand comes up to cup my cheek.

"God, your even more beautiful when you wake up." he says in a rusty tone.

I blush. He swiftly flips us around, I'm now on bottom...again.

"Naughty girl, don't you know I'm going to be on top the first time?"

Gah! There he goings again, making everything sexual. He just ruined a perfectly good moment between us. I push him off of me and make a run for it.

I'm not actually trying to run away from him, I just didn't want to be under him in that moment.

The pack meeting should start soon, I need to get to the pack house.

"Don't worry, I'll bring you now." His voice echoes through out my ear. He's standing behind me, his body heat is making it very sweaty right now.

"Now?" I ask because I don't think Mr. Steel would be so kind enough to bring me without something in return.

"I do have a heart, you know? But I also ask going to the meeting too." He says.

There it is, he wouldn't bring me if he wasn't going as well.

"Wait, why are you going to the meeting? Do you have Business with my brother and the alpha?" I ask again. He sighs, he sounds irritated.

"Yes, I have business with them. As you know that the rouge Lycans are becoming a problem for them so since I'm a Lycan myself I thought it would be best if I included myself in the meeting." He answers very detailed.

"Oh okay."

Wait, so he invited himself to the meeting? Did Sam and Jackson even want him there?

"No, they didn't but Lycans is not their jurisdiction, it's mine."

He grabs the keys and my purse. Zion hands me my purse, our fingers tips slightly touch. The electric surges go through out my finger tips. I look up at him to see he's already gazing down at me. I break the gaze and look else where.

Zion motions to the door. I instantly follow.

______________________________

We've been in the car silently for about 40 minutes. Not a peep. Now this is just awkward. I can't stand awkward silence. Time to break the ice.

"So... did you always live in Florida?" I ask impatiently.

His eyes shift toward my direction. He grips the steering wheel. Touchy subject?

"No, I lived in many places. Florida has been the most recent one, I have a place in Russia, Germany, Spain, Italy but where I grew up was Canada. My mother and myself lived there alone." He said in a pained tone.

"Why alone? No father?" I asked. His grip on the steering wheel got tighter.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." I finally said before looking out the window.

"My father didn't have time for me, he was to busy being a lycan alpha that he couldn't come and visit my mother and me. My mother is the one that raised me." He says.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry." Now I feel guilty for even asking.

His right hand lets go of the steering wheel and sets itself on my thigh. He gives my thigh a great big squeeze.

"If I didn't want you to know, I wouldn't have told you." He sighs.

The pack house comes into sight. We pull into the paved drive way. I wonder what the meeting with have to bring.
____________________________

(929 words)

Thank you all for the support. Here's a chapter, don't worry I'll be updating more because I found so more time in my schedule.

                                              -Sage.C