[9] "I won't ever let you go."

Play the song when it says (play the song)
______________________________
M A E
______
It's been 3 hours since Zion blacked out from
the impact. The doctor said that he shouldn't wake up for days but Zion's a Lycan so he should wake up soon.

I think.

A faint chuckle comes from behind me. Seconds after Sam appears in-front of me.

"Seems as though Zion isn't as strong he puts out to be." He laughs.

Silent anger erupts through my veins. My pulse instantly feels warm.

"Now, that's not true. He's stronger than you." I speak back.

Why am I defending him? Even when he's unconscious he still gets to me.

I hate him.

That's not true and you know it.

I glance around the room. Sam'swith me but he's preoccupied with someone else.

So who said that?

Oh my god.

I've gone crazy!

Yup. That's the only explanation for me hearing voices that aren't here.

No love. You're not crazy. It's Zion, I'm unconscious right now but I can continue to communicate with you.

Of fucking course, he can do that.

Um. How do I talk back?

Just talk like normal, just in your head.

Okay. Here we go.

Are you okay? Like your not in pain, right?

I gaze around the hospital room. I search through my backpack from school.

No, not right now. I wasn't really even in pain but my body couldn't handle the impact of his surprise attacks.

I'm more worried about you though... are you okay?

He's worried about me?

I shake those thoughts out of my head and sit up nice and straight before walking up next to his hospital bed.

I hesitantly cup his cheek. Instantly his eyes open and I'm embraced into the hospital bed.

My cheeks flush pink.

"You know.. you don't have to worry about me, right?" I say in a raspy tone.

His head slides awake from me and his golden yellow irises look right through me.

I look away from his gaze.

Ever so slowly both his hands cup my cheeks, I look up to him. Instead of saying something I look down. He places a kiss on my forehead.

My heart skips a beat.

My blood starts to rush through me like a river.

My cheeks heat up even more.

I have so much love for you. Even if you don't feel the same. I will always love you.

I know you aren't like me, you don't just know when you love that person and want to spend the rest of your life with them.

I know it will take time for you to trust me and effort for you to love me but I will never let you go.

You can run. You can hide. You can leave. You can say that you don't feel this. You can say you hate me. You can forget me.