24

As soon as I woke up a longing settled so deep in my heart.

Damian wasn't close, and my whole body reacted at the fact.

I tried to sit up, but wasn't able to. After waking myself up more in the strange and dark bedroom, my heart rate accelerated when I realised I had been cuffed from my wrists and ankles to the bedposts.

This couldn't be happening.

I tried struggling against them, but they were tight enough for me to instantly feel pain.

Damian was feeling this distance too. He had to know something had happened to Linda and me.

"Good, you're awake," I froze at George's voice from somewhere in the room. I looked around, but it was too dark to see anything.

Suddenly the lights turned on. I squinted my eyes until I could see him standing just a few feet away.

Panic was starting to flood my body, not having any idea why he had strangled me until I passed out and then brought me here, most likely to his pack house and his bedroom. The fact that he had tied me down.

"What's ... what's going on, George?" I had trouble finding my shaking voice, suddenly very scared of him, "please unlock these cuffs, they're hurting me"

He was just standing there, light blue eyes running over my body.

He had never been like this when I'd been together with Sawyer. George had always been so innocent and sweet, I couldn't fathom him now like this.

"Damian will come for me-" I began, now even more scared as he hadn't replied or moved from his position.

His arms were folded over his chest now, eyes continuously running over my body in an extremely uncomfortable way.

"Where's Linda, is she okay?" I questioned nervously, praying to God nothing had happened to her.

"I'm sure she's as fine as she can be. I dropped her off at the Fallen Angel's pack house," he began unbuckling his belt slowly, eyes mow focusing on mine while I gulped, "and I'm sure Damian's on his way already. Linda has most likely told him about this"

I was so confused and scared, almost shaking. He left his belt open, admitting that Damian would be here soon to save me, yet making no progress to free me from these cuffs.

"Don't worry though, he'll be dead before he even arrives here. Without an Alpha, whatever armies he's brought with him will just return to the pack house..."

My blood ran cold and I stared at him. What did he mean by Damian dying? Just the thought made me feel physically sick, unable to comprehend life without my mate.

"Damian isn't going to die, I don't understand..." my voice shook, tears forming in my eyes when he sighed and neared me, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

His body was still turned towards me, placing one hand on my leg, just below my knee.

I managed to rid it by shaking my leg, trying to pull myself up and away from him, unable to when the cuffs dug into my skin and stopped me.

George shook his head at me, placing his hand back with a tighter grip, almost painful.

"I'm working with your father here, Sofia. You know we've had an alliance against the Fallen Angel's for ages, and when Alpha Damian had my brother murdered and also kidnapped you, your father and I came up with a plan to revenge the death of Sawyer as well as get you back," he began explaining.

I shook my head, not liking where this was going at all.

"If another male marks you over Damian's mark, you'll lose the bond you have with him," Aunt Mae had told me during my first visit to her at Damian's pack house.

I also remember her saying how Damian would die as a result of another male marking me and stealing me.

George was going to mark me over Damian's mark. He would become my mate, even if there was no mage bond between us.

The feelings wouldn't be as strong but there would still be some...

I felt sick and disgusted, knowing my dad had been apart of this plan as well.

"George, please don't, this isn't what I want," I was growing even more frightened.

There wasn't much I could do strapped down like this. My only hope was that Damian would get here as soon as possible.

I screamed when George suddenly situated himself between my parted legs, unzipping his jeans slowly enough to basically torture me.

"No! Stop, I swear, if you do this..." I warned, thrashing around but to no avail.

"I'll be quick, don't worry.." George placed his hands on my hips to keep me down, my body repelling his actions and touches in disgust.

I tried to somehow get my knee bent while he leaned down, his hot breath soon fanning over the mark Damian had given me.

"No, no, no..." I was trying everything to get him to back off.

I didn't understand how he could now be doing this, all while insinuating he'd be raping me afterwards with his open belt and fly.

I cried out in the most intense physical and emotional pain I had ever experienced when his teeth pierced Damian's mark and began creating a new one.