28

When I stepped into the doctor's office, I gaped at my aunt.

How was she still here? Damian knew she was undercover from my old pack, but he still let her stay after everything?

She gave me a smile and nodded for me to sit down. I did.

"Why are you still here?" I asked her.

She shrugged, "it's a long story, darling"

I raised my brows wanting her to continue, so she did.

"Alpha Damian and I had a little talk" aunt mae explained, fiddling with a pen on her lap.

She looked to be in good health and sort of happy i guess.

"About what?"

"About him not being happy with me at all, but still wanted me to stay here because i'm the best doctor they have and also because of you" she explained, eyes on mine while i still basically gaped at her.

My brows tugged down in confusion, "because of me?"

"Yes. He wanted you to feel at home and I guess having someone here from your family would make this easier for you in his mind. I decided to stay here, but i'm now being strictly watched" she laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Oh wow" I couldn't believe Damian had let her stay here just for me, even though she had caused so much trouble and originally tried to help me escape.

"Yes... well..." she shrugged again "what can I help you with today, darling?"

I had to clear my throat and take a deep breath, "I need the pill"

She hadn't been expecting it, that was for sure. She was maybe even a little sad about it, but understood.

"Are you disappointed?" I had to ask because of her staring at me with that kind of expression.

Aunt Mae shook her head, "no no darling, it's not your fault that the mate bond is so strong and that the fates paired you up with Alpha Damian"

"He's a good person" I felt extremely protective over him at my aunt's words.

"Sure he is" she gave me a small wink, clearly not meaning it.

I felt like glaring at her and putting her in her place, but there were a lot of people in this world who thought like her and I shouldn't be wasting my time on them.

I managed to change the subject and finally got the pill.

The same grey haired man - who had been quite rude at the meeting - glared at me when I happened to pass him on the stairs. I just gave him a smile.

I ran out of the pack house, mid jump shifting and sprinting into the forest.

My wolf was extremely happy and so was I. Excitement and need towards the time Damian and I would have at the cabin was filling all y senses.

I arrived at the cabin in a few minutes, immediately scenting Damian was already here.

I shifted at the door and typed in the code to be let in, completely naked.

I closed the door behind me and realised he wasn't downstairs. I decided he was upstairs so I made my way up the stairs.

"Damian?" I called, now walking towards the bedroom.

As soon as I entered I was pushed up against the wall, causing me to scream out in surprise.

"You're going to make me go deaf" he murmures, body immediately pushing up against mine and hands caressing my sides while his lips ghosted above my mark.