18-I'm Yours

Percy’s POV

“Percy, Olivia, come down here, I have great news!” Mom shouted at my sister and me from downstairs. Great news? I shrugged and went downstairs to the kitchen. Mom had a huge smile on her face and so did Paul, whose hands were around my mom. Tyson was there too and Olivia came down a few seconds after me so it was an official family meeting.

“Um did we win the lottery or-?” I guessed but mom cut me off.

“Tyson’s grades went up!” She said, “Sorry, Paul, I couldn’t wait any longer!”

“It’s alright, Sally,” He said and kissed her, sending shivers down my spine. Yikes.

“Ugh get a room,” I said and they quickly pulled away.

“Well aren’t you going to congratulate your brother?” Mom said to Olivia and me, “He won’t be needing a tutor anymore!” That’s when realization hit me. Annabeth wouldn’t be coming here after school anymore, unless I invited her of course. I was so used to seeing her everyday and it was the one thing I would look forward to if I had a bad day at school. I hadn’t seen her since the party two days ago.

"Percy are you okay?" Mom asked, bringing me out of my thoughts

"He's sad he won't be seeing his girlfriend anymore," Tyson said and stuck his tongue out at me as I glared at him. Our family meeting was over soon and I went back to my room. Sunday night and I was still doing homework. Ugh.

--------------------------------

I was waiting for Annabeth to enter the Science class when Calypso sat on Annabeth's seat.

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Have you been thinking about what I told you earlier?" She asked. She had a whole lot of make-up on and a pretty revealing outfit.

"I had nothing to think about. I told you I like someone else," I saw Annabeth enter the room as I said that, "And she's right at the door." Calypso turned around and glared at Annabeth, who was now walking towards us.

"Hey Percy," She said. I stood up and kissed her, while Calypso just sat there looking shocked.

"Calypso, I think you're on my girlfriend's seat," I told her and she gasped. Annabeth blushed, it was the first time I called her my girlfriend so I was pretty much making things official. Smooth, Jackson. Calypso stood up and walked away to her usual seat while Annabeth sat in hers.

"I think," She said as she opened her bag and took out my swim hoodie, "This belongs to you." I smiled and put it on.

"So, how was your weekend, Seaweed Brain?"

"Pretty boring," I shrugged, "How about you, Wise Girl?"

"Same," She sighed, "I'm guessing you know about me not working at your place anymore..." I nodded.

"Yeah but we'll still hang out after school. Go on actual dates instead of me waiting for you to come down from Tyson's room," She laughed as the teacher came into the room.

Annabeth's POV

It was the day before Christmas and I was debating about what to get Percy. I hadn't seen him for almost a whole week and I kinda missed those pretty green eyes of his. I had luckily spent part of Winter Break in Greece with my mom and it felt so good to be home with her again. I arrived back here a few days ago but we were meeting up today at his house with a few other people.

I heard the doorbell and ran downstairs to see Thalia and Piper waiting for me at the door. They grinned the moment they saw me and we all hugged happily. I hadn't seen them since the last day of school either.

"I missed you guys so muchh!" I said as we broke away from the hug. The huge smiles wouldn't leave our faces as we made our way to Percy's.

I knocked on the door and heard people talking behind it. Nico opened the door for us and glanced at Thalia whose face was red by now.

Nico pulled Thalia into a hug and Jason appeared behind them. Piper ran to him and they kissed. I just stood there awkwardly in Percy's porch, staring at those four lovebirds, until Nico said: "Um, Percy went to buy something quickly, he'll be back soon." I smiled shyly and entered the house. I was about to close the door behind me when Percy appeared out of nowhere and he was holding something behind his back.

"Hey Wise Girl," He was leaning on the doorway as he pulled out a bouquet of flowers from his back. "Missed you." He said and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed as I felt a hundred butterfiles, twenty elephants, seventy-four lions, and fifty-one giraffes in my stomach.

I took the bouquet of flowers from him and he smirked.

"Missed you too, Seaweed Brain." He put his hand around mine and I smiled at him as my fingers intertwined with his. We entered his house and he closed the door behind us.  Nico and Thalia were laying on the grass outside and Jason was putting a flower on Piper's hair.

We made our way to Percy's backyard and it was quite cold and I guessed Percy noticed because he was hugging me to keep me warm. I looked into his bright green eyes and saw sadness only. I got a sudden feeling that there was something he wasn't telling me.

"Hey, what's going on?" He wouldn't look into my gaze but he kept his gaze on the grass under us.

"Huh? I just missed you a lot." I knew there was something else but decided to drop the subject.

"Missed you too." I kissed him on the cheek and his eyes lit up.

"I'm lucky to have you," I laughed but stopped when I saw his serious face.

"Yes, you are," I said instead. "But are you sure you're okay?"