24- Not The End

Annabeth's POV

"Percy, wake up," I poked him a few times but he only turned around and kept on sleeping, "Percy, come on," He turned back around and slowly opened his eyes.

"What?" He grunted, I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry for interrupting your precious beauty sleep but I want to show you something,"

"What time is it?"

"About 5,"

He groaned and slowly got up. My eyes fell on his well-defined abs. He was wearing nothing except for some blue boxers. He smirked and I took his hand, then led him out the back garden.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Just follow me,"

I led him up a pair of stairs and sat down on the red roof.

"Annabeth, you're so cliché," He said as the sun started to rise from far away. I could see the top of the Parthenon from here and it was a beautiful sight.

"Shut up, Seaweed Brain." I hit him playfully and put my head on his shoulders. His arm went around me and his eyes shone with the light of the rising sun.

"I can't believe I'm dating my brother's tutor," He said all of a sudden and I laughed.

"Thank you,"

"For what?" I asked

"For being you,"

"You're so cliché," I said, mocking his expression from earlier.

"You're so not making this easy,"

"I will never, ever going to make things easy for you, Seaweed Brain. Get used to it,"

"Quoting books, as usual,"

"Oh, shut up."

I blushed and felt his strong hand lifting my chin up. I looked up into his eyes and a minute later, he was crashing his lips onto mine.

~~~

Dear Demigods,

Do you think this is the end? Should it be the end?

I really want your opinion on this and I hope you liked it even though its short.

Btw, please check out my other Teen Fiction stories!

Don't forget to vote and comment,

Love you all.

Peace out,

Nico.