23-Not So Pleased To Meet You

Percy’s POV

“What are you doing here, Perce?” Annabeth asked, still stunned about me being in Athens.

I had planned this trip ages ago, I even called Athena, her mother, to ask if I could stay at her house, to which she agreed since Annabeth told her lots about me. It was quite funny seeing the look of surprise on her face so I started laughing in front of her.

“What’s so funny?”

“Your face,” I said, still chuckling.

“Shut up,” She punched my arm and blushed.

Then I reached over, her face cupped in my hands, and crashed my lips onto hers.

She kissed me back and I felt like flying.

“Now really, what are you doing here?” She asked once we pulled away and sat on her bed.

“I thought I’d come over and surprise you,”

“That’s actually the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me,”

“Thanks, I try,” I said, blushing.

She grabbed my hand and showed me around the house.

It had 2 bedrooms, Athena’s, and the guests’.  There was a living room with a big blue couch and a TV set, plus a coffee table. The house had a big modern-styled kitchen and a nice office for Athena to work. It was pretty cool and big and I was extremely excited to spend some days here with my girlfriend.

“And that’s mostly it,” She said after we visited the office, where Athena was currently working.

“Love it,” I said, squeezing her hand.

“So, do you want to go out or maybe watch a movie or something?”

“I’m too tired to go out. Let’s watch something,”

We grabbed some snacks and went to the living room to watch the new Captain America movie.

xxx

“I love Black Widow. Such a strong character!” Annabeth said excitedly after we finished. I picked up the plate of popcorn and brought it over to the kitchen.

“That’s true but I loved Falcon,” She nodded and we kept talking about Marvel things.

“I think I better get some sleep,” I said, yawning.

“Sure, let’s go-“

*Ding Dong*

“Mom? Are you expecting anyone?” Annabeth yelled over at Athena as she walked over to the door. I followed curiously.

“Zach?”

“Annabeth!”

Annabeth was hugging some guy right in front of my eyes, some guy named Zach. Dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, built body, who was this dude?

“I’m sorry, who are you?” I interrupted their little moment.

“Zach Howard, Annabeth’s friend. Pleased to meet you,” He said, extending his hand out to me, which I didn’t take. Instead, I glared at him.

“Percy Jackson, Annabeth’s boyfriend. Not so pleased to meet you,” I put one arm around Annabeth as if marking my territory.

“Um, I have a girlfriend, dude, no need to worry,” He chuckled softly but I kept on glaring at him. Girlfriend or not, I did not trust him.

“Zach, we were just about to go sleep, we’ll talk some other time, alright?”

“Sure, sorry to bother you,”

“Apology not accepted,” I muttered and Annabeth gave me a look.

She waved goodbye at him and closed the door.

“What was that?”

“Nothing,” I grunted.

“Was Perseus Jackson jealous?” She said, smirking. I gave her a peck on the cheek and said ‘Maybe.’ Then walked upstairs to the guest room and, after a long shower, fell asleep.

~~~~~~

My fellow demigods,

Sadly, this story might be reaching its end :(

I just want to thank you guys for the positive comments and votes, love you so much!

Its because of you that I keep updating :)

Peace out,

Nico.