Chapter 3

The man who has the grizzled, Robert Brown, The Detective, scratching his head, he seems to be very confused, or lazy. "Damn, I had just finished swimming and sauna at the Hilton Garden Inn, and now in this vacation, I had to deal with a new case?".Detective Robert remind, that reason Robert asked for help was, Marianne de Säntis that accidentally knew that a famous detective from the United Kingdom, on holiday and staying in a hotel that happens to be quite close to the Parco Leonardo, mall where she had a hobby to shopping. The hotel also happens to be close to her home. He recalled a half hour ago, 3 policemen suddenly came to his room, and told him about the murderer case of Professor Petruccio de Säntis, the inventor of soul particle. Marianne, the wife of Prof. Petruccio, instantly came with two other police officers. The woman, with a pitiful face asked Detective Robert for help, she even promised a reward of 10 million euro, even before The Detective has accepted. "Damn, I've got a right for a holiday .." he mumbled continuously in his heart.But it appears, from the attitude of Detective Robert, he still thinking about money in return, that he can't underestimate 13.679.000 dollar, he thought. He toured around the House, asking the researching information about the victim's background, his wife, also a variety of things that may be also related to the privacy of the victim. "Parla inglese, Signora Marianne?" Ask Robert, because he can't speak Italy, well. "Si" answered Marianne with a brief nod.Brown began his interview with the victim's wife "Signora Marianne, are you sure that you go to the Parco Leonardo at 12.00" asked The detective to the victim's wife, with a gaze that suggests a suspicion, in case she kill her own husband. "I go around 12, with the car, maybe if you don't believe it, you can ask my driver, Mr. Berardi, you're so stupid, if I was the murderer, what the motives I invite you, a famous detective, to investigate the case? Instead it was tantamount to suicide for me if I was the culprit?".Robert Brown clearly sees the honesty in her eye gaze, and there is the alibi, because Francisco Berardi, the driver just finished the testimony about this case. "Beside you, and your husband, is there anyone else who lives in this House?"Marianne shook his head "no, we're just living together at this time, my husband hates the helpers, because our first maid was very disturbing my husband, and we only hire Berardi as the driver of our family, as my husband already hate driving"Brown turned his brain, to ask another question, "I know your husband, creating a particle that created the soul on inanimate objects, do you know about those particles?". "Actually, I've only ever seen it once, I'm also less knowledgeable about these particles, I only know the location, where my husband put it, in secret". "Secret Storage? So this particle is kept secret from the public? I guess this particle is the object of research of many scientists ". "In fact, only my husband who is research about the soul particle, which I think, perhaps precisely because there are scientists who are jealous because of the success of my husband, which is solely due to the results of his hard work over the years, he intended to steal the discovery of my husband, and. kill him ... ". Marianne said, ended by crying, because it seems she's reminded of her husband.Robert's eyes do not appear to regard Marianne, who is crying "I'm confused, if the particle is secret, how many parties could know about the discovery of your husband, and your husband could be so famous?". "I also know this thing will be less ... Sorry, I beg myself "she said with an eye that is still in sorrow, but Detective Robert, seemed more concerned with the investigation rather than to cheer Marianne. Marianne has stepped with the languid, and left the living room, she appears to be headed to her room. The Detective minded to examine the entire House, just maybe the perpetrators are still in the house, because the difference in time between Marianne, who went to Parco Leonardo and the discovery of the corpse of the victims is only about 30 minutes. Perhaps, the perpetrator did not dare go out because the victim's wife had already entered into the House, but it looks little possibility of timing errors as well, he thought. But, the first time that struck in his head when he heard about the murder case, is doing a quick autopsy of the victim's body, but unfortunately the corpse was carried by officers of the police autopsy, who first contacted by the victim's wife, also at the request of the wife of the victim, to research quickly to the corpse of her husband. "The last place, when victim's body was found !, shit, this holiday makes my brain very blunt." he thought, and then he ran toward one of the police officers, who seems to be the youngest, who just finished putting up a police line around the House.