Chapter 5

"Damn, one more distraction in this day" but he is start to think in case, there are developments in the case.He took the towel that can be achieved with his right hand, and use it, as well as make haste he answered the call. "Abbiamo completato l'autopsia sul corpo del professor Petruccio "said a voice Brown knew as Claude, a young policeman earlier shows the corpse of Professor, for the first time.Brown understand it, and know that the autopsy had been completed. "Grazie, Signore Claude" "Si,Il risultato è stato inviato alla signora Marianne "said Claude, while and the call.Brown is understood if results of an autopsy have been sent to Marianne, rapidly change his clothes, and prepare to go to Marianne's house. "Sorry, Signora, how did the autopsy results of the Professor?" asked Brown, at the sight of Marianne, seemingly she looks in confusion.Without saying anything, the autopsy results given by Marianne to Brown "It isn't possible, this is not happening for long time" said Robert when looking at the results of the autopsy. In the photo, on the chest Professor there are 4 wounds, which cut symmetrically shows a inverted cross, and what Brown think, is the same of Marianne. "Could this be the deed of Vatican?" said Marianne with confusion, a sign that she also could not believe what she was saying. "Is this the same as the Vatican did to Leonardo da Vinci? in theory, indeed Professor Petruccio do a same thing like Leonardo, but according to my knowledge, Vatican is not doing this for a long time, because, since the first social teaching, suggests that the Vatican is not static in nature and rejects the opinion of the experts, but has been following the change of times" said Robert, after thinking based on the most logical thinking in his mind. "I am also aware if the murderer is the Vatican, this murder can't be done in a stealthy, although the Vatican is less known for case like this, but all of it, was well thought out based on a policy taken by a special meeting, is that right, Detective?"Robert Brown had just started to think, that Marianne was an intelligent woman, and he thinks that Petruccio choose this women because by her intelligent" but myself, have not been able to conclude, and there is less clue" said Brown with the goal of testing how smart Marianne is.Marianne shook her head "no, but according to the results of this autopsy, the 4 stabs aren't at the vital point, so it's unlikely this could kill someone, even with bleeding in about 30 minutes" "Poison, what about toxins in the prick?" "Nothing, any poisons couldn't be found, both cyanide the most nor have I acknowledge with the smell of almond, or any kind of poison"Robert thinks "cyanide is a poison used in digestion, but for stealth ... this medicine.." a sudden thought come in the mind of Robert. "I'm sorry, maybe I should go first, I want to go to the chemical laboratory, do you know any chemical laboratory around here?" "I do not know about chemical laboratory, however, my husband's acquaintances, Francoine Gerardo Roultz, is a chemist, maybe he can help you, I'd contact Berardi to drop you there" "Grazie, signora"It turns out, Berardi come very quickly, in just a few minutes and Berardi was ready in front of the House. "Berardi, do you remember about Signore Roultz that came here last month ago?"Francisco Berardi, a driver, which around 40 years old, was thought for a moment, so many existing addresses in his bald head "oh, the old drunkard, he vomited in the car as I drove him home, and I had to clean up his vomit it overnight," he said in his thought. "Yes, Madam, I remember" "Please, take Signore Brown to his home, it's about the case"After said farewell with Marianne, Robert Brown entered a black car which had been prepared by Berardi. "Apparently, you are adept at speaking English, Mr. Berardi?" "It's true, mister, from childhood until I was married, I live in London with my family, and just 3 years ago, me, my wife, and my son moved here" "So you're from London? I guess the name Francisco Berardi an Italian " "Sure, but I think my name is not an Italian" Berardi answered.Robert laughed "I thought, I will not find a People of United Kingdom, here" "Signora Marianne was a Scottish, and Signora Marianne recently moved to Italy since married with Signore Petruccio" "I see, she deserved to be fluent in English, ... Is Mr. Roultz's house far from here? " "No Sir, maybe 10 minutes more, until we're arrived" Brown asks a lot of questions to Berardi, and Berardi answered him with a smooth and quite frankly. Brown got information about when Berardi first working for de Santis, about her wife that turns to be Marianne's friend, and wishes to see Petruccio once again, and how close Berardi's son with Petruccio's eldest daughter, Angiola de Säntis. When the Detectives are still asking Berardi, his cell phone rang, which turned out to be a message from Marianne. "This message is long, for a message in a cell phone," he mumbled when see it, yet when Brown read the word ' suicide ' Brown began to be negative-minded, and he began to read the message from the beginning.I'm looking to hold this lie, along with this, I confess to the Lord who I forget for a long time, that I killed my husband, and I'm going to commit suicide. I bite my tongue, but this is not the right way for me, and I do like what I did to my husband, stabbing myself with needles covered by tinzaparin with high doses. "Mr. Berardi, this is not good, Signora Marianne will commit suicide," he said aloud.Spontaneously Berardi turn back the car, he felt very sad, he still remembers, 3 days ago, Berardi, with his family, also with Professor Petruccio, and his wife make small-party in Fregene, to celebrate the soul particle that had completed the initial stage, and has already created a prototype, but all has been destroyed. Now in Berardi's mind, how he search for money for his wife and son, who had been depend on the good heart of Säntis? Brown immediately opened a door that was not locked, and immediately ran into the living room, by calling Marianne, he wandering around the House, but it turns out, Marianne was in the place that, they found Petruccio's body, and she does not breathe again. "No this is bad," cried Berardi who also follow Brown, and standing next to him.The Detective's mind reeling, it's unlikely that she killed her own husband, though He had a theory about tinzaparin, but he think about it now, it does not make sense.Robert began to think hard and find something that is logical, which can be caught "it's murder, the murderer use Marianne's cell phone to call us, this is a trap to lure who all knows about this case " he told Berardi, but wasn't be there.The Detective turned himself, his face turned grim, he seems see something that is the worst thing in his life. "Oh my God, I'm sorry to forget you, now it's to late for me to remember your name" he said just as loud as a whisper.