part one

Kara pov
One night this just happened, my parents never liked me, but this took it to another level... KARA! GET DOWNSTAIRS! My dad screamed. coming! I said. And then made my way downstairs. kara, i want you out NOW! He yelled in my face. But dad, im only 4 years old! I said in complete suprise. WHY DO I CARE! he said to me. get out of my house! He repeated. FINE! I said in tears running out of the house. Uhh! This isnt fair! Its winter im cold! I said. i luckily had my blanket with me at least, i was happy about that. This will do, i said with disbelieve. For a while maybe. I said. I layed thier for at least a few hours, until i noticed two black outlines of two men walking in my direction, and one of them said... Dark look a kid in the snow! With an obviously irish accent. The other said...whoa your right! Lets help her! With a deep voice. 
Anti's pov
Poor girl! I started to run at her. ANTI!  your gonna scare her off if you run you idiot! Said dark. Oh yeah. And then i started walking. Hey, little girl are you alright? She was shivering and cowering in fear. Whats your name? She was still really scared. Dont worry, i wont hurt you little one. I reached my hand out to her. Uhh...do you need some help? I can help you, please dont be scared of me. She turned around to face me and finally said... please help me sir, my dada kicked me out, and m-my n-name i-is ka-ra. She said. Aww...poor girl, me and my boyfriend can take you home and get you warmed up? If thats okay with you. P-please im c-cold. She said shivering. DARK! Get over here! I hurtled my words in his direction. Im coming! For f**** sake anti. Dark said walking with his arms crossed. Dark, we are taking her to our house. I said wondering what he would say. Uhh...fine, but shes not staying! He said in my ear. I frowed at dark, and smiled at little kara. Dont you frown at me you irish bastard im being nice! Dark exclaimed. I just rolled my eyes and picked up kara. Dark please can she stay! Look at her little face! Oh whatever. Said dark. She snuggled into me and got comfortable. Dark, i know we are evil, but come on! No! Dark said. We had began walking. Anti, im sorry, we cant keep her, we are not fit to be parents, we are not quite kid friendly, we cant give her a normal life. Dark said sadly looking away from me. We can try, if it doesnt work, we can fix it. Anti, have you not thought about what what wilford will think? Wilford is literally insane! If she says something wrong he will shoot her! Dark said worried. Well, we will keep her safe ok dark, its better than leaving her in the snow alone, she will freeze to death at least this way she has a fighting chance. I guess your right, i will threaten wilford to keep him under control a little. Dark said hopfully. As he said that, kara fell asleep with a smile, i smiled back as i whispered...everything is gonna be ok, i promise, and kissed her forehead. Then a few minutes later, we where home. Hey, kara sweetheart were home. I whispered and nudged her a bit to awake her up. Oh...this place is much nicer than where i lived....she said after she opened her little greenish blue eyes.
Oh is it now? Thats good to hear. Oh! And kara when we walk in stay quiet we live with darks brother, let us talk to him.

This is the first one, im sorry it is probally not great im only 11 so give me a break, if you have any suggestions  for anything like punctuation or something like that you are welcome to coment them so i can make this a little better atleast, ill work on it. (And the picture on top is kara)