meeting wilford warfstache.

Karas pov
The one called anti opens the door to a guy with a... pink moustache!? Then anti starts to say...umm...hi wilford, we hope you arent to mad at us but look what we found! The pink moustache man looked down at me with a an evil smile. Hey darlin' what are you doing here, where did you come from? He says quietly. Then he patted my head. hmm, dark did you agree to this? He said in a funny voice he is using. Only for a little while, dark grabs wilfords collar...and if you even lay a f**** finger on her while she is here i will kill you in an instant, you get it? Dark said menacingly. Umm... dark, please dont swear infront of the little girl! Anti whispers. Haha... as if, you know me. Dark said he said in a cocky tone. Then he let go of wilfords collar.

Darks pov
After grabbing wilfords collar i went to my room, anti and the kid followed. So anti, tommarow we should probably talk to the kids parents to see whats going on with this. I whispered in antis ear. Then the kid started to cry...why are you crying kiddo?... i dont want to see my dadda! She yelled and then sniffled. S*** you heard me. Well kid, we arent gonna leave you thier i just want to talk alright is that good with you? I guess daddy. She said quietly. Im not your- dark! Let it slide alright? Anti spoke. Whatever. As i rolled my eyes. Oh sorry dark its ok if you dont want me to call you daddy...she said all sad. My heart broke on the inside. No no! Its ok! You can call me that if you want to little one. I kissed her forehead and she smiled.what is it? Did you think i was made of made of stone kid? I have a heart i promise. She chuckled, and i chuckled back at her. Then wilford walked in. Well hello hello hello! Wilford said enthusiastically. What is it wilford? Nothing, i just want to meet the little kiddy. He said leaning in to my doorway. As if wilford, your lucky i let you in my house. So be on your way. I said. I will be on my way, when i meet her, i live here i have the right to know everyone else that lives here around me. He said all smartly. Fine, but im staying in the room and you better stay at least a foot away, and dont even think about getting any closer. I said sternly glaring at him. Of course! He said sarcastically. Hello hello, whats your your name? He crouched infront of Kara. My name is kara! She said excitedly. Well...kara, my name is wilford warfstache. He told her with an evil grin, i know he is planning Something that grin shows it. I thought to myself. Let me ask you a question kid, are you afraid of me? He said getting closer to her face. I told you to keep your distace wilford! I said protectively. Oh yes. He backed off slowely. KID! I ASKED YOU A QUESTION! As he drew his small golden revolver, and kara cowered in fear. WILFORD! KNOCK IT OFF! And i threw kara at anti, grabbed wilfords gun, and punched him in the face as hard as i could and he fell to the ground. WHAT THE HELL WILFORD, SHE IS FOUR! i screamed as i got ready to punch him in the stomach. I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER! And punched him in the stomach i could hear kara faintly crying, and anti was looking at me in shock. Stop it dark! Your gonna kill me! He said with a face full of fear. YOUR LUCKY I DIDNT, THE ONLY REASON I DIDNT IS BECOUSE THIER IS A LITTLE KID IN THE ROOM! I screamed in his face. Since when do you care? Wilford said confused, while i was still hovering over him. This is diffrent wilford, stay away from her. I told him, then i started walking around him to the kitchen downstairs. I heard running down the steps. Dark? I could tell it was anti. Yes anti? I said while i turned to look at him. What are we going to do about wilford? He said very concered to me, while kara was snuggling into his arms. I walked towards him and said to kara. Just, dont be afraid of him. I told her. But i am daddy. She said and looked away. Just dont let him know that, ok? I said in a cheerful way. Ok daddy. She said and smiled at me. Well, kara do you want to see a room we can let you use? I told her happily. Yes please. She said, she is adorable, she isnt so bad. And we walked upstairs to her room directly across from me and anti's room. Here it is sweetheart, your room! Anti exclaimed, and set kara down.