fixing it

Dark's pov

Anti, i would never do that to you, you know that! I shook his shoulders, then released them. Just take me to kara. He said. We both swung out our wings and flew to kara, when we got there we swung open the doors. VISITING TIME IS OVER! That nurse that kissed me screamed, we kept going to kara anyway. Kara, you know papa is really mad at me, could you explain to him what that nurse did to me? I leaned over kara. Uhh... beads of sweat and tears rolling down her face to the point you can't tell one from the other. That- that nurse, uhh...she was in pure panic. Calm down kara, just tell papa so he won't be mad at me anymore. I said as i calmed her down. That mean nurse lady grabbed daddy and kissed him! It's not daddy's fault! She said looking into anti's eyes, scared for some reason, she looked terrified. Kara, why are you panicking? I asked concerned. My old daddy hurt me if i said something wrong. She started to cry again. Kara, we would never do that to you, we care about you way to much. I kissed kara's forehead, and anti hugged me from behind while doing so. I'm  so sorry i thought it was your fault, i know you would never betray me after like 12 years, the best twelve years of my life. Anti said as i could feel a single tear moisturize my shirt, i stood up, i wrapped my arms gently around anti's neck, and kissed him, becouse i love him, we were still kissing when the nurse that kissed walked in on me and anti kissing. You two should not be- GET OUT OF MY HOSPITAL! She screamed once she noticed me and anti, i just laughed. YOU ARE TO GOOD FOR HIM! She screamed at me, as if she did not know i was already in love. Visiting time has been over for a while now, get out. She looked dissapointed, and she was crying, am i really that good looking?! I was thinking while anti walked over to her slowly with his hands behind his back, he was bowing forward towards her with his signature knife in hand, he was glitching on purpose. No OnE kIsSeS mY mAn. He said in his gliched voice, and hissed at her, creepily, he had his own strengths, he was the creepy one that haunted people, i am strong, i am a straight on killer, he makes them go litterally insane, it's actuality fun to watch. He got close to her face, with his knife to his own neck, he laughed creepily, and put on a creepy murderous smile, that just sends shivers down your spine, even me. If yOu eVen gO NeAr hIm, I wIlL riP yOU ApaRT. He said, once again in his glitchy voice, she ran away. We will bring you to court tommarow, remember to tell the truth. I said sternly and then messed up her hair. I promise daddy. She said sincerely. See you tommorow kara. We said together, and then flew through the ceiling, kara looked at us with a smile.