a good day/bad day

Kara's pov
Wow! Papa anti, daddy dark, this is so pretty! I love the big bed! I said with a smile and ran at the bed. Im glad you like it kara. Daddy dark smiled at me with his arm around papa anti. The bed was black with blue stiching, and the walls where light blue with black cresant moons, and thier was a computer on the left of the queen size bed, and the floors where white, with a nice black rug infront of the bed. Kara...do you want to do anything special today? Anything? Dark asked. Anything? I asked him while i sat up on the bed. Depends. He replied. I guess i would love to go to the park if you want to daddy dark. I said politely. Of course, i asked you didnt i hun? He said in a nice voice. Well i guess you did ask me...i said. Well if you really want to go...then lets go! Papa Anti said enthusiastically, and daddy     dark picked me up gently, and we walked downstairs and out the door, and then a random person said... HEY LOOK EVERYONE! A GAY COUPLE! AND THIER DEMONS TOO! And i heard laughter directed towards papa and daddy. SHUT UP YOU JERKS! Dark screamed in the guys direction as he handed me to papa anti, he then walked menacingly at him with an evil grin on his face and his eyes where glowing red, im scared of what he might do to that guy...and he has wings cool! Maybe i am a demon, but that just means im stronger than you doesn't it?  Daddy Dark said. BACK OFF DEMON! The random guy yelled at him. Daddy dark grabbed his shirt and lifted him off the ground by it. Hey i suggest you dont say those things, expecially infront of my daughter, or i will pummel you to dust. Daddy dark told him in a deep voice, Then he dropped the random guy to the ground. You know...demons dont deserve kids, she will end up dead! That random guy said as he looked daddy dark in the eyes, daddy dark picked him up by his shirt once again, then he punched him in the teeth with his free hand, the guy started to bleed, and i saw at least 4 of the guys teeth hit the ground. You dont tell me what i can and cant do, get it? Daddy said to the mean man, and then he tossed him to the ground, and i could hear his bones crack, i was scared, then daddy dark walked back over with a single tear in his eye and he closed his eyes and they stopped glowing. Im sorry kara, you shouldn't have to see me do these things, it's wrong. Said daddy dark, then he patted me on the head with a small smirk. Lets go to the park now like i promised, I'll explain later kara. He said, then we started to walk more down the road to the park...15 minutes...here we are kara. Said papa anti, and he set me down to go play, i ran over to the swings to play.

Darks pov
Me and anti let her play as we walked over to a cozy little empty bench on the other side of the park, i kissed anti and then asked him...anti, do you think kara is afraid of me? becouse... i really hurt people. I said to anti, i looked down, anti looked over to kara and then looked back at me. What do you think dark? Anti said.
I guess not, she doesn't run from me, she seems to trust me. I said happily. Why don't you ask her yourself? Anti said with a smirk, and wrapped his arm around me, i got up and started to walk towards kara on the swings. Hey kara, honey...i crouched by her. What is it daddy? She said. Do you trust me? I put my hand on her shoulder.
Karas pov
Welll he did hurt wilford and that random guy...but they deserved it, he would never hurt me though. I knew that for sure. I thought to myself. Of course i trust you daddy dark! I hugged around his neck, he seemed suprised at first, but then he closed his eyes and put on a faint smile, and hugged me back. I love you daddy dark! I said in his ear. I love you to sweetheart. He said back with a tear streaming down his right cheek, then he stood up and wiped the tear from his eye. Im so happy you trust me. He said and ruffled my hair, then walked back to papa anti, i walked after him. Hey papa anti! I said as i waved at him. How are you kara? He asked me. Im great! And i love you papa anti! I crawled onto his lap and quickly fell asleep on him.

Anti's pov
Dark we should go, we need to talk to kara's parents, about this, or maybe at least get her her clothes, we need to figure this out. I said to dark.Yeah i guess we should go talk to them, but what about  kara, she is probably teffified of them if i found her in the snow by herself. Dark said. Yeah, she will be, but we need to get her some of her clothes, or figure this out. I told dark. We could get someone we know to babysit her? Dark said. Yeah thats a great idea! I replied. Then lets get calling! I said. Anti, i broke my phone against someones face a few months ago
Remember? Dark reminded me. Oh yeah, i guess we are using mine then. I said.