keeping kara

Darks pov

...10 minutes later... that icecream was amazing! She said taking the last lick, i still feel really guilty about her getting hurt in the fight i was having with her jerkbag of a father, thats guys nerve to come up to a guy obviosly at least 5× stronger, than him, who also has demon powers! I thought. You know, sweetheart, we need to change your name, and fully adopt you, to keep him away from you. I said to her. But...i thought you didn't want to adopt me? You said you want to find someone else. She replied, tilting her head at me. I... i changed my mind, ok? I said with a big smile at the end, i had grown a large liking to her, she was so nice, but people were so mean to her, anti ran up to me and gave me a hug with tears streaming out of his eyes, i hugged him back.

 i changed my mind, ok? I said with a big smile at the end, i had grown a large liking to her, she was so nice, but people were so mean to her, anti ran up to me and gave me a hug with tears streaming out of his eyes, i hugged him back

I'm so glad you want to keep her to! He screached at me in joy, i kissed his forehead. How could i not? I gave him a smirk, and we stopped hugging to look back at that beautiful little girl, smiling at us, i love her, and she was happy, she loved us to, i just knew it, i went over to her bed. Hey, we should go to set up an appiontment to get you fully adopted at court, and maybe even get a restraining order, How does that sound kara? I asked her. If you want to, i do to! She said exited. Ok then, tomorrow, we will get that overwith. I said and i sat next to her on her hospital bed, then that good for nothing nurse walked in. Hey! Its time for you two to get out of here, But i need to talk to... she looked at her clipboard. Dark iplier. She finished, anti walked out of the room. What is it? I asked in a rude tone of voice. Nothing. She replied. What do you mean nothing! I yelled at her angrily, she did something i never expected, she grabbed my shirt...and she kissed me, anti walked in. Dark why were you yelli-... he froze in shock and burst in a million tears, he ran away from me. Don't worry about him, you deserve someone like me, your to good looking and muscular. She said holding onto my neck. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU LADY! I screamed, and threw her off of me, and ran as fast as i could to find anti, i couldn't find him until i heard rumbling from the bushes by the exit. Anti is that you?! then wolfiplier jumped from the bushes, i looked at him in a worried and disappointed face. What's wrong dark? He asked with one of his ears dangling like a dog when it's sad. I need to find anti right now. I awnsered quickly, he started to sniff the groud. I FOUND IT! He screamed, pointing slightly left to me. Thank you wolf! I turned my head to say as i ran the direction wolf had pointed me, wolf followed me to continue to track were anti was heading.

Anti's pov
I need to keep runnning, i can't stop i need to get away! He said he loved me! We took care of a sweet little girl together! We have been together for 12 years! We have been together since we were 16! Why would he betray me now! I kept saying as i ran through the forest to my destination. Especially infront of little kara! I said to my self, letting the tears string from my eyes as i ran, i only felt worse, and even more stupid to believe his lies. I want to stay with kara, but i can't without being with dark, i thought i loved him and he loved me back, but boy, i was so wrong, so wrong to think i was good enough for that shallow piece of s*** people call dark. I cant run anymore, but I'm almost thier, the place i used to live in with my half brother jacksepticeye. I said, i was about to get out of the woods when something grasped the back of my sweater, it was sharp like pointed teeth, it pulled me to the ground, and i saw it was wolfiplier, he kept me down and howeled behind him. I FOUND HIM!!! Wolfiplier shouted, then around the corner of a tree thier runnning was dark, i am so pissed at you, i wanted to tell him, but i just can't move my mouth. Anti! You're ok! He kept running until he reached me, wolf stopped holding me to the ground, dark then grabbed my face and kissed me for hardly a second, becouse i slapped him as hard as i could, i tried to keep running, but dark gently grabbed my left shoulder, then my right. Anti, i understand you are mad at me, but it was not my fault. dark said calmly with a tear in his eye. I whipped myself out of his gentle grasp. I DON'T WANT YOU'RE EXCUSES DARK I'M DONE! I screamed at him, my eyes full of sadness and hurt, and so many tears, i ran away in another direction, but dark quickly teleported infront of me, this time he grabbed both of my shoulders at once with a hard grasp, all i did was look away from him. Anti, i didnt do that to you it was- i cut off his words. THEN WHO'S WAS IT THEN! I started to glitch out in fear. She did that, i didn't please believe me, kara was there she will tell you come with me. Dark pleaded.