poor little kara

Still darks pov
I flew as fast as i could! Nurse, where is a little girl named kara?!?! I said, bursting through the double doors. Room 375. She replied. Thank you! I said as i bolted to the room that held my little kara... im here kara! Im here, everything is ok now! I took care of it, you never need to talk to that mean man ever again! I told her with a smile and tears streaming down my face, as i gently caressed her face. It's ok kara! Im so happy you dont need to see him anymore, i love you! I told her, giving her a gentle hug, so i wouldn't accidentally hit her poor arm. Da-ddy d-dark, i l-love you t-to. She struggled to say, as she wrapped one arm around me, anti came over and said. We both love you, so much, kara. Then anti joined the hug over kara's hospital bed, Then we heard someone walk into the room. Hello, hello, hello! I see the little darling girl is hurt. Wilford said, We broke the hug from kara. Wilford what is it? You already tried to shoot her, is this what you wanted? I said to wilford (my brother).  Of course not! Dark, i want to make it up to her, no tricks i promise. He said sincerely, wilford is a man of his word, i thought. Fine wilford, but if you touch her, your dead. I said as i pointed my finger at him. I promise, on my honor. Alright. Me and anti left the room, but we listened through the door.

Kara's pov
They left me alone with the guy who tried to kill me! are they insane! Just remember they told you to act as if you are not afraid. I remembered. Hello wilford nice to see you. I said to him sarcastically. Don't be sarcastic little missy! He leaned in nearer to my face. Sorry. I said, trying my best to not panic, he leaned back again. I see you aren't as afraid as i thought. He said, crossing his arms. What was your name again darlin'? He asked politely for once. My name is kara. I said sweetly back to him, still remembering him almost shooting me. Nice to really meet you, as you know i am wilford warfstache, your "fathers" brother. He said, now I'm mad he is my dad, the one who cares anyway. I thought. So your arm, what happened thier Kiddo?  He asked me. We went to my old dad's house and he struck me with a glass bottle of his alcohol. I looked down a little at my broken arm. That's sad, but it's ok, dark and anti, are really nice people when you get to really know them. He kissed me on the forehead and left the room, he can be nice to me! I thought, then anti and dark awalked in again. How did wilford treat you kara? Daddy dark asked me. He was actually very nice to me for once, he isn't so bad. I said to him in reply. Good. He answered, and smiled.
Kara what do you say me and dark go get some icecream for us all? Papa anti said. That sounds fantastic papa! I awnsered very elated for icecream, i looked over at daddy dark and he seemed happy to walking out of my room with anti.

Dark's pov
We had just walked out of her room, nearly out the front door already, when we heard a nurse say. Haha! Your gay! You are a loser! A random nurse said, me and anti being gay ourselves we walked towards the sound, i opened the door to a nurse hurting a little boy. HEY QUIT IT! I screamed at the nurse, how mad can i get in one day!?!? The nurse turned to look at us. Ha, you to huh? Wierdos! The nurse said, my eyes started to glow red again. You leave those poor kids alone! I screamed, and walked towards the nurse. Do you think this is ok? You nasty jerk! I pushed her away to look at the two boys to find them like this,

I'm happy for them, but at the same time sorry, for the troubles of what the love, and who, i wrapped my arm around anti

I'm happy for them, but at the same time sorry, for the troubles of what the love, and who, i wrapped my arm around anti. Hey you two. I said, and did a little wave. Hi I'm jackson! I'm brody! They said exited. I'm dark, and this is my boyfriend anti. I said, and gave a small kiss to anti, the boys seemed to be thrilled to meet someone like them. Thanks for sticking up for us guys, we really apreciate it. The one called brody said.(the one on the bottom of the picture). Yeah. Said the one called jackson, scratching the back of his head. No problem at all it is always nice to help a felow couple like us. I said with a sweet smile. Why are you guys even in a hoppital you seem to be fine. Asked brody. Our daughter. I replied. What happened to her? Jackson asked me. Well...i found her in the snow outside that guys house and i was hoping i could gather her belongings, but that jerk said a gay couple should never get a kid, and shattered a really thick glass bottle on her arm. I told them. That sucks, we got beat up for being like this. Brody replied for the both of them. Don't worry, i out muscled them, you will to. I sat my hand upon his shoulder. Good luck to you, the next time we come by, make sure you, let us know! Anti said to the boys, as we walked away....5 minutes...nice we got the ice cream, and we are almost back to kara, i god triple chocolate, anti you got mint chocolate chip, and kara gets to have the strawberry, perfect. I said as i took a lick of my ice cream. Finally! Kara's room! I opened the door, to find a nurse sitting on the side of the bed saying things like your parents are the gay ones huh!, your a loser!, you mean nothing, everyone hates you, she said to her. SHUT UP! I screamed at the top of my lungs at that nurse, she turned around to say. What it's true is it not? She spoke. When the nurse turned around, i could see kara's face, covered in painful tears, poor kara, she does not deserve this. YEAH! WE ARE GAY WHO CARES, YOU LEAVE KARA ALONE SHE IS NOT A LOSER, OR A BRAT, SHE IS THE NICEST, SWEETEST GIRL I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE! I basically threw my words at her, like a tornado, i went up to that stupid nurse and told her. IF YOU EVER SAY THOSE THINGS TO KARA AGAIN I AM GETTING YOU FIRED EMIDIANTLY! I screamed into her face, my spit flying all over her. GET OUT OF HER ROOM! I yelled pointing at the doorway, as she left. No one cares dark. Anti started to cry into his shirt. I put my hands to his arms and told him. hey, listen to me I'm here, i care, talk to me...I'm here anti. I said gently.

Anyway, sorry i broke down for no reason, let's just eat our icecreams, here you go kara, strawberry, anti said

Anyway, sorry i broke down for no reason, let's just eat our icecreams, here you go kara, strawberry, anti said. Thanks papa. She said gratefully.