Chapter 2 - Go Skydiving from a hot air balloon

Written by 

Written by 

Soo... Me and my friend Bella are the most socially awkward people in college and as we are definitely not the most popular kids there... we made a bucket list. Oh, and did I mention that I'm really unlucky? And no. It has nothing to do with the walking under a ladder or seeing a black cat. And who came up with that anyway? That is so racist! Like saying "OI, YOU BLACK MOTHER FUCKER OVER THERE! STOP MAKING THE WEATHER SO FUCKING HORRIBLE!!" like, it's nobody's fault for how the weather is! It's nobody's fault except the fucking weathers!

That was completely unrelated but... that's the type of person I am! Anyway... Bella has to drive over 270 km per hour in her car (that's 167 miles per hour you American). And let's just say that her car isn't the safest at that speed. She doesn't have a sports car or anything. Just her dad's old car. While Bella has to do this, I have to jump out of a hot air balloon with a backpack on my back and survive! Great!

Well, Bella's just gonna be here with me because she always wanted to go on a hot air balloon only she's never had the chance... until now. So, she's coming with me, and then I'm gonna jump, Bella isn't, and yeah! I hope it's legal... We don't want to cops after us again. Oooo! I just remembered! If you can read this chapter, then I survived! Or Bella uploaded it for me, I'll tell her not to though.

I'm in the car and Bella's driving. It's my car since the only car she owns is her dad's broken piece of metal that is no longer drivable. I'm not supposed to drive yet, even though I'm 17, I failed my driving test but Mum and Dad gave me a really nice car to celebrate. The thing that made me fail was that I was speeding and I might have not wanted to stop... It was really fun. Also I nearly flipped the car coz I braked so hard because there was a little ittle baby bunny on the road and I couldn't, absolutely COULDN'T kill it. I don't care what I have to do in life. I don't care if I have to go to jail. I don't care if I murder my uncle, I just will NOT kill an animal. I mean I don't care about spiders and those fucking gross insects.

We get to the skydiving place and I get out and a guy is standing in front of the car.

"You can't park there" says the guy.

"Umm... yeah, Bella's just dropping me off. She'll wait here until I come back" I say as Bella turns off the engine.

"That's a $200 fine" says the guy

"Hem... I don't think so! Is that a law is it?" Bella asks obviously pissed

"Uh, yeah" he says pointed upwards. Fuck.

NO PARKING

$200 fine

I swear that thing wasn't there before... What do I do?

"Fine bitch. Want your 200 dollars? Come get it!" Bella says taking 2 $100 notes out of her pocket. "Come here! Good boy!" The guy goes over to her and reaches his hand out.

"Nah bish!" I say as I go under and kick him in the dick. While he is bending down in pain Bella punches him in the face and he's now unconscious. I check his name tag. It says Noah. Hmm... He is quite cute actually... I would have liked him if I didn't know that he was a complete dickhead.