Chapter 3 - Go to Gaol for a Night

Meiji aka Bella

Meiji aka Bella

3. Go to gaol for a night

Just saying before you start this chapter, it's pretty long. And the song above is mentioned later in the story. Hope you enjoy!

Meiji <3

Well... this is gonna be fun! So many different possibilities of how this can lead to. Hehehehe.

So, after long thought, I have come to my conclusion that I'm going to throw a crazy BYOB party but it has to be bad enough to land me in gaol for a night. I guess running into a police station could have got me into gaol too but oh well. I can't be bothered to plan out this so I'm just going to wing it.

I walk through the aisles of alcohol in Woolies looking for the most alcoholic booze in this aisle at least. I only have to get one drink because everyone else will bring their own, that's what BYOB stands for obviously.

Bacardi 151, Nah I don't remember anything from being in gaol... Devil Springs Vodka, too alcoholic I need to make sure I can find my way out of there. Everclear... way too expensive. You know what? I'm just gonna have a bottle of Baileys because if I'm going to get drunk the least I can do is make it taste nice.

How to get a crowd... I know! This is going to sound cliche and shit but imma make a couple hundred fliers and throw them around to school. Yes, I got the idea from '10 things I hate about you' but these days I can't be bothered to stalk people on social media and spam the crap out of them.

So that's what I do, throw around fliers with my address, time to meet and other information around my school. As the fliers flutter towards the ground people reach over the ledge and make grabs for them, some missing miserably which cracks me up until I'm laughing like a hyperventilating walrus.

<3

8 pm. That's when the party starts. To be honest I'm pretty excited about hosting my first party, even if it is at my mum's house. I definitely asked for permission, pfft, who do you think I am? Ok. I didn't ask for permission but of course, she'll say no and when I go to gaol, well, to say the least, I'll be locked up in my fucking bedroom until I manage to grow a beard and pick the lock with one of my grey beard hairs.

So anyway, the plan is... well I don't have a plan. But the dot points are... have a party, get drunk but not too much, piss off the neighbours enough to get the police called, go to gaol for underage drinking. Perfect.

Although the posters say to come around 8 pm fellow students and people I don't recognize start to file into the living room, kitchen and front yard. At least they all bought booze, by the way, I'm not catering for anyone they can go die in a hole for all I care.

By 9:30 all of my closest friends except Alice are here - which firstly is only a few friends because I'm an antisocial loser (self-confidence) and secondly Alice isn't here because she has to do her other thingy on the bucket list (which requires her to have no hangover). We all gather around my Mum's prized marble bar, I know this makes us sound fancy and shit but we just found it at a 2nd hand store and repaired it when we got home.