Chapter 5 - Dance on top of a moving car

A/N Sorry it took so long to update, it's been busy these holidays and school before the holidays too, I'll try to update more often how 'cause I hopefully have more free time

A/N Sorry it took so long to update, it's been busy these holidays and school before the holidays too, I'll try to update more often how 'cause I hopefully have more free time. By the way, has anyone seen Supergirl IT'S SO FREAKING GOOD!!! Why has it taken me this long to binge watch it? Ok, back on track now, hope you enjoy the chapter :)

5. Dance on the roof of a moving car

"Oi Alice, wanna go for a ride?" I yell at my best friend. Shit. That sounded dirty.

"I would love to but I love you as a friend Bella, so ask Zane or someone else... But don't cheat on Zane! You guys are too cute together." Alice says with an evil smirk (Zane's a guy that I text but we're only FRIENDS - he's gay and in a relationship so... yeah).

*sigh "You evil child, let me rephrase this, can we go for a drive in your car around the block a couple of times." I state it rather than question it.

"Why?" Alice asks.

"Because I have to thingo my next thingo off the thingo."

"You have to do your next activity on the bucket list?" She reads my lazy talk as best friends should.

"Eh."

"Right then... Get in the car." She gestures toward the garage.

"Wait. First I have to get dressed in my most BEAUTIFUL dance clothes." I yell then run to my room.

Let's see... neon fishnets with a tutu? Nah, too much of a view for trespassers but I'm going to keep the neon fishnets. OOO I know, I should wear a hot pink crop top with neon yellow/green fishnets and only of those droopy tutus WITH rainbow suspenders. It's perfect.

"Hurry up you puny psychopath!" Alice yells from the car parked on the lawn at the front of the house.

"Coming!" I pull on my crop top and I'm ready to dance!

When Alice sees me she just shakes her head disappointedly.

"What about the GLOW STICKS, how could you FUCKING forget the glow sticks." She massages her temples.

"Ok, ok calm ya' tits, I'll get some glow sticks." I sigh then grab the glow sticks from the kitchen counter, yes we ALWAYS have loose glow sticks hanging around the house.

I sprint down the front stairs and towards the car like Naruto with my arms trailing behind me, while the neighbours stare and wonder what the fuck happened to my brain hole.

"Let's bring this motherfucking house down!" Alice yells from the car.

"Wait wait wait, we can't bring the house down literally, imagine the bill," I say while jogging to the car.

"Ok... LET'S FIGURATIVELY BRING THIS MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE DOWN!" Alice yells again.

"LET'S DO IT!" I yell and climb onto the roof of the BMW.