A new beginning

I sat on the hospital bed trying to put my feelings into words knowing once I told this man about everything that's been happening everything would change.

    "When I was nine I moved down here with my dad , I lived in California. The only reason I came down here is because my mom was being a mom and I took it the wrong way I then told the wrong person they called social services. The first two months was fine my dad was just like any other dad he bought me stuff cooked dinner every night and took me to the park, every girl's dream right? The fourth month I was there my life turned to a living hell he started to abuse me he would go day's without feeding me. When I was eleven he hit me so hard I passed out when the doctors asked what happened I told them I ran into a tree. At the age of thirteen he disappeared for almost a month that was the most I felt happy. I turned fourteen six months ago, everything was going fine until he started hitting me again. I was used to that until he rapped me." By the time I was done telling him I was literally crying my eyes out.

        Mr.Todd looked down at his paper and then looked at me, he was speechless I mean who wouldn't be? I'm a fourteen year old girl who's been through hell and back.

   "I'm sorry." Mr.Todd replied

        I looked at him and nodded but I was also a little disappointed because he went through all of this trouble trying to find everything out.

   "What about the pancakes?" Mr.Todd asked

   "I don't do those kind of things." I replied

   "Then why did heroine show up in your blood results?" Mr.Todd asked

  "Really? I just told you everything he did to me and your blaming me for smuggling drugs?"  I yelled

  "I wasn't blaming you it's just a theory. Now I need you to walk home with your friend while I get a head start and meet you at the house If I'm not there by the time you are wait outside." He exclaimed

        I listened to him and checked my self out, I changed back into my clothes and headed out of the hospital. Austin was really quiet which made me feel uncomfortable I was getting worried that he would leave and stop talking to me.

   "If you want to leave when this is over I understand." I said braking the silence

   "No, I don't want to leave I know what it feels like." He replied

   "You get abused?" I asked

   "No." He exclaimed

   "Then what?" I asked

        He looked at me and then turned away I was looking straight ahead when he grabbed my hand, I jumped a little but then relaxed.

  "I really like to draw." he continued

  "Are you any good?" I asked

        That's when he pulled up his sleeves

  "What do you think?" He asked

  "Why?" I replied

  "I can tell you why I do it but right now I have to protect you , it's my turn." He gestured

  "We just met." I replied

  "I am very aware of that, but I have a good feeling about you Alex." He smiled

        We walked down the hill and continued our walk, It wasn't very long until we reached my house. My god it was so ugly it had stains from droughts and holes, there was a hole in the roof which was covered in duck tape my dad was such a cheap ass. I looked in my drive way and saw Mr.Todd's car. I walked up to the door to where he was standing he was holding this ear chip and a cord with a camera attached.

    "What is this?" I asked

    "This is a ear chip and this is a camera.Then put this under your shirt and then clip it on your collar." Mr.Todd explained while putting the chip in my ear

        I did as he instructed and then waited for his next request.

   "The camera allows us to see whats happening and the ear chip gives us the ability to hear everything you and your dad is saying. Now when you go into the house I want you to act like you would on a regular day." He explained

   "Where are you and Austin going to be?" I asked

   "Were going to be in my car which is located at the end of the block." He continued

        I nodded at him and told him to go the car so he can see the inside. I walked into the house and saw my dad sleeping on the couch I did my usual attire and went into the kitchen to get some water I then went into the living room to turn off the T.V. I heard my dad grown and then heard Mr.Todd say here we go. I looked at my dad who was getting up, my heart started to race but I knew once Todd saw this I would be okay.

        My dad looked at me and smiled his teeth were disgusting, I was getting worried because a lot of things could go wrong here. I smiled back and headed for my room while I was walking up the stairs I heard my dad laugh.

   "Why are you laughing." I asked

   "Nothing, Its just that you have such a beautiful body and those drugs I put in there could've screwed you up." He replied

   "I already am." I said very sarcasticly

   "Why don't you come sit down on the couch with me." He gestured

   "Okay." I replied

  "No Alex." Mr.todd but in

        I listened to him and turned around I could feel my dad watching me.

   "I could just mess with you a little." My dad said

        I ignored him and made my way to my room hoping he wouldnt screw with me. I sat on my bed until I heard my dad coming up the stairs which caused me to run to the corner of my room.

     "Alex." My dad said

        I ignored him and stayed very quiet I could here Mr.Todd mumbling to Austin about something but I couldn't make it out.

   "Make a noise." Mr.Todd said

        I kicked a box that was to the right of me making sure he heard it. I felt my dad's eyes stare in my direction I knew something bad was onn its way. My dad came over and moved the box that was covering me he then grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the corner.

   "Aw baby its going to be all right." My father exclaimed

        He carried me over to my bed and layed me down on my back he then tied my hands to the poles of my bed. He then unzipped my pants and dragged them to my ankles along with my underwear. I looked at my dad and saw him undressing.

    "Now." I said into my ear piece

    "Calm down baby girl." My dad said

        My dad got on top of me and started kissing down my neck when he reached the end of my shirt he took it off and threw it on the floor he made his way down to my torso which made me screech. I heard running coming up the stairs, My dad jumped up and made his way into my bathroom,

     "Where is he Alex." Mr.Todd said

    "My bathroom." I replied

        I turned my attention to mt bedroom door and saw Austin his face was filled with shock and terror I started crying when I looked into his eyes because I knew he would stay with me. He grabbed my shirt off the floor and put it on me when he was done he grabbed mt hand and pulled me into his arms. I stayed there craddled up not knowing what was going to happen next but I knew I was going to be safe.