Trick or Treat-Halloween Spin-Off

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" Lacey said running into the living room of her new house where everyone was sitting on the couch well almost everyone Marcus was still sleeping and Zack was in the kitchen with Micah,"WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!?" Dani and Abriella both scream Lacey looked confused, she was wearing a Witch costume that was a little to short near her thighs and her breast were pushed up "what are you guys yelling about" Zack said walking into the living room with Micah behind them "NO!" penny says running with her hands out covering Zacks eyes "what?" Zack says confused why his girlfriend would cover his eyes "LACEY GO CHANGE" Penny screams "Penny what are you talking about Lacey isn't even in the room" Micah says looking at Penny with a worried face "what?" penny said looking behind her "penny?" Zack said "oh i-im sorry" Penny says taking her hand off of Zacks eyes "it's alright"Zack says with a cheeky smile which makes penny cheeks turn red.

Lacey P.O.V.

I'm going to go wake up Marcus I say to myself leaving the living room and start making my way to Marcus's room. I stop right in front of Marcus's door unsure if I want to wake him up or not. After a little while I decided to open the door and ready to surprise Marcus "MARCUS TIME TO WAKE UP!" I scream but to my surprise he's not in bed "uh where he go" I say to myself then all of a sudden I feel hands wrap around my stomach, I was just about to scream before a hand went over my mouth "Shh we don't want anyone to get scared do we?".

I calm down knowing it was only Marcus who had his arms wrapped around me, Marcus takes his hand away from my mouth and lays his head on my shoulder "Marcus?" I say confused "Let's just stay here for a little bit ok" Marcus says sounding tired.

Marcus slides down the door arms still wrapped around me pulling me down with him "Lacey" was all Marcus said, It was silent for a while before Marcus said expect me "Trick or Treat" with a smirk on his face "Treat" I say with a big smile on my face, Marcus looked shocked he didn't expect me to have candy, Marcus was about to say something before I kissed him on lips Marcus was shocked not knowing what to do because this is the first time I have ever kissed him first Marcus starts to kiss back. I wish this could last forever but the need for air soon came, we broke the kiss taking deep breaths "I love you" I say looking into Marcus light green eyes filled with love "I love you to lu" Marcus said running his hand throw my hair.

"LACEY, MARCUS WHERE GOING TO STARBUCKS WANT TO COME!" Jay screamed making us jump which makes me realize i'm still in witch costume while Marcus is just in green boxer shorts and a black tank top "We should get dress" I say looking away "Yeah" Marcus says letting go of me as I stand up already missing the warmth of his arms around me.

"HERRY UP OR WELL LEAVE YOU BEHIND!" Abriella screamed making me run to my room to get changed. I get changed and make my way to the living room seeing everyone including Marcus waiting for me "about time" Kayla said with a small smile on her face "Lets go already" Penny said cling onto Zacks arm "yeah lets go"I say happy as we all went for starbucks.  

Hey guys I'm super super sorry for not Update anything school did just start for me and I have a youtube channel I have been working on with Dani  called Memorable_Spirit  so I have been very busy but I have been working on the new chapter for Play Azazel's Little Game also I will be making a Gacha life series of  Play Azazel's Little Game ( when Gacha life comes out that is). that's all for now bye guys.