"Don't let the girls drink!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH!" Everyone shouts, making Micah jump from surprise. Micah Just got back to the shared house that he lived in with his main group of friends, He had gone out and met up with his dad and his brother Nicah for a small family birthday party.

"You guys scared the shit out of me," Micah says sighing and dropping his bag to the floor. "scaredy pants," Lacey says, holding in a laugh as Marcus rubs her head. "So let me guess it's time to party right?" Micah says beating Penny to the point, just by looking at her he could tell she was going to scream "Let's Party". "Damn it you always know what I'm going to say," Penny says with a sigh making Micah chuckle. "Well I'm pretty partied out so if you can make it better the what my dad and brother then bring it on," Micah says as he puts his hand on his hip, "Bet" Jay says as she runs into Lacey's room and gets out all the bottles of alcohol that Lacey had in her hidden mini-fridge. "HEY!" Lacey screams seeing Jay come back with all her Alcohol she saved up for a special occasion Lacey then feels a dark aura around her making her turn around and see Marcus and Dani looking at her like you're dead.

"Lacey, why do you have so much alcohol in your room?" Dani says as she cracks her knuckles "I couldn't have asked any better" Marcus says with a smile but you could still tell he was angry. Lacey swallows nervously "w-well um... Date night?" Marcus softly hits Lacey's head, he had a small blush on his cheeks "Bad" Dani says shaking her head disappointed and grossed out. "Come on pussys!" Jay says lifting the bottles of alcohol up, "I'm not drinking," Dani says with no hesitation. Jay opens a bottle of alcohol and takes a huge chug of the bitter liquid. "It's not that strong," Jay says as she makes Dani take the bottle, "I'm still no-" Dani was interrupted by Lacey shoving the bottle into Dani's mouth and makes her drink it, The alcohol was very strong, Jay had lied.

Penny tries to escape to her room but Jay grabbed her and made her chug another bottle she had opened "You can't escape this" Jay says evilly. At this point, the two lightweights had fallen to the ground on their knees, Penny had started laughing randomly and Dani started Crying for no reason.

Micah, Marcus, and Zack all had a bad feeling that something was going to happen. "Hey, Maybe You shouldn't drink or force people to drink?" Zack says making Penny laugh at him "You're *hiccup* so funny Zack", "Hey Dani why are you crying" Micah says as he tries to help Dani stop crying "I don't knowwwwww" Dani says crying harder Marcus was going to retreat to his room when someone tugs on his shirt from behind, Marcus looks behind him and sees his girlfriend who looked drunk. "Marcussssssssss~" Lacey wines and clings to his back "I want cuddles~," Lacey says as she smiles up at Marcus. Marcus blushes softly "They gonna fuck" Jay says who was sitting on the ground next to Penny "Hahaha they're gonna fuck" Penny laughs "No We're not!" Marcus says embarrassed Lacey chuckles and Kisses Marcus back making Marcus Blush as red as a tomato. "So even Marcus can make a face like that" Zack says as he sits on the other side of Penny.

Penny jumps on Zack "Zackkkkkkkkkk~" Zack blushes bright red as a tomato. For the rest of the night, the boys were babysitting the girls and trying to get them to calm down. RIP The boys, The End.