Chapter 2

Katsuki glared at the greenette subtly. There was something familiar about this guy, but it just didn't compute. His skin shouldn't be so pale. His freckles should have stood out more.

It's been a week since they were in this academy, and everyone was beginning to trust Izuku more. Not a good sign.

Villains are like that are cunning — they gain your trust and destroy your sanity piece by piece, even without you noticing.

"Hey, Bakugo! Want to come and train with Izuku? He's so manly, beating everyone without a quirk!" Kirishima accosted him in recess, where they accepted ramen for lunch. "Really, even Todoroki's showing up now and then."

Katsuki snorted. "Fuck no. That means he's a quirkless loser! And you lost against him? You weaklings!"

"Wait 'til you see him fight, dude!"

He wasn't the only one to think so. Alien Skin and Frog Girl were actually doing better. He realized that they could use their quirks more often and casually. Tsuyu just created a new hole in the wall and wasn't even intending to. The robots are repairing it as they speak, and Katsuki could accomplish that display of power in his sleep with his hands tied up, but that was indeed a humongous boost of power for a week.

Anyway, Katsuki didn't believe that Izuku had beaten every one of them without the use of a quirk. That shouldn't be physically possible. How could a quirkless person beat an entire class with potent quirks?

Yeah! He fucking admitted it! Those extras were worth something, after all.

And he didn't expect Izuku to wear an apron and mixpassed and flour today in Home Ed. Class.

"Eh?" Everyone stared at him as the green-haired woman went on about cake recipes.

"Izuku-kun, why are you learning with us?" Hagakure cracked an egg. "Aren't you the principal?"

Izuku passed her the mix, since they were a pair. "I would avoid this if my morality allowed me."

"Morality?" Uraraka asked from the front. "Aren't you a villain? You can do what you want, right?"

"Uh-huh." Izuku accepted the mixture and started the mixer. "A villain has to have discipline and respect."

"By baking cake," Tsuyu commented next to Uraraka. "I'm actually curious to see how this turns out, ribbit."

Izuku didn't respond. Katsuki got so pissed off he exploded and turned his mix into a charred piece of mess.

"Hey! I was about to add sugar," Kirishima protested

The class went on, with the unnamed woman commenting on each pair's finishing project. Sato's group got the best one, no doubt.

Unexpectedly, Izuku and Hagakure's cake turned out to be an uneven brown lump.

Hagakure laughed so hard she fell.

"I can't cook," Izuku admitted.

The woman smiled and ruffled his hair. "It's fine, Izuku."

"Mother." Izuku gently moved her hand away.

Uraraka snapped at him so hard her neck might break. "THAT'S YOUR MOM?"

"Yes." The woman smiled. "My name is Inko Midoriya. You can refer me as Inko."

What?

But — but she looked nothing like before! She was chubby, short — and definitely not a teacher at a villain school. Did that old hag know?