Chapter 6

"Okay, class," Izuku started in a bland tone. "Today we're going on a field trip."

Kirishima frowned. "Uh, say what?"

Izuku ignored him. "Line up at the school gates. We're leaving in ten minutes."

That was how Katsuki and the extras were sitting on the bus, ignorant of their destination. If this was going to be a repeat of USJ, he might as well blow this fucker up before any of that could happen. He had a few too many villain shits in his lives that he'd rather forget.

On the bus, students whispered amongst each other nervously. Izuku sat alone at the front, having a heated conversation with someone over the line.

The scenery outside were complete strangers to Katsuki. He had never been to this part of Japan before. He could have, but Izuku's debut over the past few years had made it impossible to travel a hundred metres from his house without running into a villain or two.

Two hours later, everyone poured out of the vehicle. They massaged their sore joints and necks as they took in the blinding white building that stood tall before them.

Katsuki's eyes squinted. He struggled to read the big, captioned words that were plastered on the building's walls.

QUIRKLESS DEFENCE SOCIETY.

"Why are we here?" Uraraka wisped.

Izuku stood before the building. His gaze wasn't as blank as his previous debut, with a hint of wistfulness and the acknowledgement of a graduate who realized that he no longer belonged to his dear school.

With a sigh, he turned to his students.

"For the next week, you all will be living here and training with the rest of the people inside." Izuku straightened his posture. "Without the usage of quirks."

His words caused a ripple of protest and disbelief, and with the subtle sprinkle of confusion. Some of them had quirks that couldn't be shut off. Hagakure may be able to control her quirk now, but it was limited. Tokoyami's quirk, Dark Shadow was unpredictable.

Izuku's quirk, Katsuki realized. He's going to take their quirks.

"You really think we're just going to let you take our fucking quirks?" he demanded. "No way in hell you're taking mine!"

Izuku shrugged. "That may seem like the only motive I have, but it's not the only choice. In this week, you will each be wearing a watch that will disable your quirks for a certain amount of time. Any unauthorized removals will result in a permanent quirk removal."

They entered the building. From the front, it looked like a regular college, and so did the reception desk. They were each given a black watch.

When they activated, the mutant quirks were too, disabled. Mineta's hair turned normal. Shoji now looked like a normal, mask-wearing teenager. Jiro's earlobes turned to a regular human's. Ojiro's tail disappeared. Hagakure turned visible. Tokoyami's bird head was replaced by a human head.

"How did you disable the mutant quirks?" Yaoyorozu attempted to use her quirk. It didn't work. "Is that possible?"

Izuku put on his own quirk-disabling watch. "I designed it from one of the intelligence enhancing quirks I used to have. It's possible, but it takes a lot of sacrificial quirks to test it."

Uraraka leaned over. "You're wearing it too?"

Izuku nodded. "Honestly, it doesn't affect me much."

He didn't elaborate further.

Izuku led them towards a classroom that consisted of six people. The people inside were surprised to see such a huge group. Despite the small amount of students residing, the room was big enough for a regular college auditorium.

They sat.

"Izuku, you're not teaching?" Iida asked. Izuku sat in the corner alone, and Iida went to check on him.

He shook his head.

Again, his sense of elaboration had abandoned him.

"You should get back to your seat," Izuku told him. "The professor's coming."

Iida saluted and walked back to his classmates.

After three minutes, a man in black and a ponytail walked in, wearing a suit.

Katsuki stifled a scream. Ashido did not.

"AIZAWA-SENSEI?" Kaminari yelled. "What – what are you doing here? We thought you were dead!"

The former 1-A homeroom teacher seemed surprised of their presence, though he didn't show it much. He muttered a few choice words before noticing Izuku in the corner.

Izuku didn't show any expression, and neither did the former hero. They seemed to have a glare fest, before Aizawa cleared his throat.

"I have received notices of your arrival," he started. "No use wasting time. We'll begin the lesson on quirk study."

Katsuki couldn't believe his eyes. What was Aizawa doing here? The Eraser Head teaching at a quirkless school?

The burning hatred in his gut burned like hellfire. Izuku had forced a hero to teach a useless school? How dare he?

The one thing that Katsuki wanted was to blow Izuku's face up and be done with it. Be done with all of this. To hell with all the villains.

"Are the students here quirkless?" Uraraka whispered.

"I've heard of this place. Only once," Shinsho muttered. "It used to be a small organization. After Izuku, this place was improved. Yeah. They're quirkless."

They studied about different type of quirks and every single quirk that could support another. It went on for three hours straight, and the 3-A students were getting absolutely fed up with it. Even Yaoyorozu and Todoroki looked like they've reached their limit. Why on earth would they study for something they already have?

Moreover, why would someone ever study this? It's like a dream school for quirk fangirls and fanboys. They studied about every hero's quirk, every villain's weakness, the other way around and repeat. There were even classes for each individual quirk: Proximity, Emitter, Mutant-Emitter...

Katsuki's mind went dead halfway through. Shifting his attention, he turned to Izuku, who was staring off into space while pretending to look at the chalkboard.

Did he bring them here to wear them out? Is this fucker shitting him?

After another two hours, they were let go. In contrast of the 3-A students, the six quirkless teenagers looked refreshed and more determined than ever, if not, radiating a little depression air here and there.

They were given dorms to stay, but they had to bunk with three other people. There were two bunk beds each, and everyone had to share four bathrooms in the common room.

Suffice to say it was hell. For some of them. Tsuyu, Ashido and Uraraka didn't mind, but the rest of their class wasn't so unfortunate. They were used to having personal baths and even personal saunas. (Yaoyorozu, wink, wink.)

Katsuki was bunked with Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari. So he's got Idiot 1.0, Idiot 2.0 and Idiot 3.0. Are you shitting me, Izuku?

"This has to go on for another week," Sero wailed.