Chapter 7

"Why are we here with these quirkless fucks?" Katsuki raged, unable to activate his quirk. Otherwise, he would have busted out of this place and blew Izuku's face off.

Kirishima glanced at him, expressions sullen. The solemn mood draped over every one of the students, all contemplating the plan's twist.

"He must have heard," Toshinori grumbled. "I am old. I can no longer fight him head on, especially with All for One residing in him. I cannot believe that it has come to this."

"Are there any methods of extracting this bracelet?" Yoayorozu stared at the black band on her wrist. It forbade her use of quirk, and its absence had not been kind to her.

1-A all exchanged grim looks, but none of them had a clue. Izuku's control over them was like threads of a spiderweb. They were the prey, trapped hopelessly in his endless web.

Now with the sudden shift of their routine, their original plan fell apart like rubble. Without their quirks, they won't be able to fight back. The guys may stand a chance when it comes to physical brawl—considering they'd been battling Izuku for the past month—but Izuku had unknown number of quirks in his arsenal.

Katsuki had never saw another person as godlike, but Izuku seemed to surpass the celestial standards. At least from gods you could hold secrets. Izuku was everywhere and his influence was intangible and wide.

Even Inko expressed a worry that no one had seen.

"Are you sure that this is the only time?" she peeped.

Toshinori nodded. "Only this week."

"How can you be so sure?" Todoroki deadpanned. "My father had fought him and was brutally murdered."

That set the cherry on the cream. Everyone remembered the horrible death of the hero Endeavor.

Katsuki bit the insides of his cheeks so hard he tasted blood. His only desire was to treat Izuku to a sweet, sweet explosion and go down with him. Still, his parents were at stake. The entire class was. If he stepped out of line, all of them would suffer retribution.

None of them were used to being quirkless. Aizawa hadn't helped matters. They had tried to accost him after class time, but each time he had fled the classroom before any of them could stand from their seats.

"Suppose we ambush him?" Jirou suggested lamely. "There's always the old-fashioned brawl."

"And what do we do? Kill him?" Iida shook his head. "As much as he deserves execution, we're heroes. We don't shed blood."

"Can these work on him?" Kaminari raised his wrist. Everyone stared at him and he put it down. "Yeah. Right. He's already wearing one."

"So what do we do?" Sero ran a hand through his hair. "We're sitting ducks! I don't want to be a villain!"

"Neither do I."

Everyone rose from their seats, ready for the worst. Standing by the doorway was a boy with purple hair that resembled short-haired girls standing in front of a fan for too long and tired purple eyes.

Uraraka recognized him from the Sports' Festival. He was her opponent. "Shinso! How are you here?"

Hitoshi Shinso scratched at the back of his neck, shuffling the white cloth that was donned upon his shoulders. He turned behind him, and out came a man with similar exhausted eyes and long black hair. If they didn't know any better, they'd think Aizawa was his father.

Next to Mina, Todoroki's breathing suddenly irregulated.

"I snuck him in," Aizawa explained soberly. "He is vital to our plan."

Mina frowned. "But we can't do anything! We don't have our quirks!"

"It will not matter," said the erasing hero. "Because you will fight without your quirks."

As if the statement had dropped a flash bomb amongst them, everyone descended into indefinite chaos.

"What?" Kaminari shot up from his seat. "We'll get obliterated! We can't fight him!"

"Have you seen him fight?" Mineta screeched, grabbing Hagakure's cleavage amongst the chaos. Jirou and Tsuyu caught wind of his despicable act and proceeded to dispel him from their former invisible friend with impeccable matching methods.

Shinso dodged Mineta's flying body with flew by the area.

"My quirk will assist us," he said. "You can't remove your nullifiers, but you can still fight."

Toshinori nodded. "It's decided." He rose. "The plan will proceed."

"But All Might—" Kirishima paused. "You said you can't fight him head on. Without our quirks, we won't be able to protect you."

The dishevelled hero nodded gravely. He turned to the class with an aura that you can't look away from. The makings of a true hero.

"That is precisely why I will now choose a successor to inherit my quirk, One for All."

AN: I'm not discontinuing this story, but chapters and update times will be unpredictable.