Chapter 3

"Yo, Bakugo!" Kirishima accosted the explosive teen in the dorms. "Have you ever wondered what Izuku's quirk is?"

Katsuki turned to stare at the teen. "How the fuck am I supposed to know, shitty hair?"

The black-haired teen smirked. "Well, what did he say to you yesterday? You seemed to know him!"

Katsuki ignored him and slammed his room door shut. He collapsed on his bed, trying not to think about the young, green-haired, freckled child he once shared a classroom with.

Of course, his mind was the one thing that didn't listen to him. The only quirkless child in the area. So how did that guy take down All Might without the usage of a quirk?

It's not rare to see a person with a potent quirk, but they're talking about dozens of pro heroes taken down by one quirkless teenager their age. He must have had help – the League of Villains, perhaps, but he didn't seem like a psychotic character that craved for blood every three seconds.

Or was he lying about the fact of possessing no quirk? He didn't seem like he type to lie... but he didn't look like a villain, either.

So what was his quirk? Mind control? Izuku had said he would rather be quirkless, but that's impossible, because why wouldn't anyone want awesome powers?

And his mother... teaching at a villain school. The Inko Midoriya his mother told him was sweet, kind and loving in every way. She is in a sense, teaching future villains how to bake cakes and caramel apples and morality.

Did she know about Izuku's quirk? Even so, where to find her?

His room door crept opened. Katsuki was ready to blast the shit out of the intruder's face, but whoever stood there had a name of Izuku Midoriya.

Katsuki grunted. "What do you want from me, you bastard?"

Izuku shrugged. He pulled a chair nearby and sat down. "I suppose you have a lot of questions about me."

He glared. Can this guy really read minds? He was lucky he didn't throw up when he read Mineta's.

"I cannot read minds, Bakugo. Nor can I control them," Izuku told him. "Your expression says well enough."

He glared harder. "So, what's your deal?"

Izuku met his glare, unwavering. "You're scared of your classmates. You're afraid you can't fit in even if you want to be the best. I'm not doubting your skills nor am I giving you a therapy session, but I need to know why you cause trouble for your parents."

"Huh." Katsuki grinded his teeth. "None of your fucking business."

"Destruction of public property." Izuku's voice was infuriatingly emotionless. "You think you're a burden to your parents. You want them to disown you so you won't drag them down anymore."

"SHUT UP!" Katsuki activated his quirk and launched at Izuku's face. Izuku met it head on. When Katsuki walked away, Izuku was perfectly intact, but part of his face was covered with soot.

Izuku didn't show anything. "Don't make me disable your quirk. If this behaviour affects your classmates, I will."

"What do you want?" he demanded. "Is this payback for kindergarden? If you want to end me, do it already!"

Izuku rose. "I don't keep grudges. Your parents are worried for you. I promised I would not let any harm come to you."

"Then fucking get out of my life!" he screamed. "Leave me alone! You ruined everybody's life!"