1. Complicated

A/N: So this is the sequel to Lego House I hope you Enjoy. - S. xoxo

- - -

I honestly don't know where it went wrong, where in my life did I go from being his wife to his friend and sitting next to his new girlfriend. While our son, Alexander, is sitting next to me and he is out there playing on the pitch in the World cup. I don't know what went wrong, it all went to shit.

I honestly don't know how I do it. Do I just sit here and fake smile to her? Or should I just accidenlty throw my drink on her lap by total complete accident? Neither. For one I am not like that, secondly this bitch doesnt even look my way so I can't even smile at her. She keeps looking pissed off for every play. She isn't even looking at the game all she is doing is looking at the screen on her iPhone. Taking Selfies.

Either way she can go to the depths of hell. She stole my husband, managed to leave me with zero to none money. But money isn't what I care about, its about my Son. Alexander who does see but by a god damn miracle that we even made it on this trip--

"Mom Howcome he doesn't come here with us?", Alexander asked looking at the time on his watch.

Because this whore has him pussy whipped...

"Well, because he is playing honey.", I said to him fiddling with a piece of strand from my scarf.

"No I mean why doesn't he come with us to eat or to the hotel and spend time with us.", Alexander said looking at me with his green eyes.

"Well, he is busy training or doing something else.", I said looking at him.

I don't exactly know what to answer to him when he asks all these questions. I try to answer him with the right answer but not as harsh. Alexander is 6 right now. I'm a divorced twenty-two year old and I am sitting here in fucking misery.

The game finished and Germany advanced to quarter finals, Alexander and I went to where the locker rooms where. Alexander wanted to go see his dad and I can't deprive my son from seeing his father. We waited there for 15 minutes and then he came out. He looked at me with his honey-green eyes.

"Giselle.", he said nodding.

"Mario.", I said looking at him then at his son.

"Dad! You played amazing!", Alexander said.

"I played good but not amazing.", Mario said smiling at him. "Now I know you wanted to go and eat so I reserved both of you a meal at one the restaurants close to here."

Fucking idiot.

"Just me and Mom?", Alexander asked, you could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Yeah I promised Ann that I would go and spend some time with her.", Mario said.

Why couldnt he just have lied. Here we go....

"No I wanted us three to go and eat. Not with HER. Not just us two. The THREE of us but thats fine Dad.", Alexander said walking away to where the tunnel was. "I'll be outside the tunnel."

"Come on Alex, we'll go some other time.", Mario said yelling at him.

I waited for Alex to fully exit.

"You fucking idiot! You could have lied for gods sake.", I yelled at Mario.

"Don't yell at me! All of Porto Allegre probably heard you. Besides I have plans with Ann! I can't just drop them because Alex wants to go out and eat. We will go eat when we get back home.", Mario said scratching the back of his head.

"You are so blind Mario, when wil he come to Brazil again? Watching his dad play and experiencing all of this? Huh?", I said looking at him. "What the fuck Mario? Why can't you just drop this thing you have with her and just eat with us."

"Because I can't just drop what I have with her, she is my future. You are my past!", Mario said.

"I know I am your past but Alex is your future.", I said fixing my bag and walking away.

I got no where with that dramatic scene because Mario grabbed my elbow.

"Wait.", Mario said looking mad. But I honestly could not give two shits. "Alex might get away with that but not you. Be happy that I love my son and I take care of him. Don't give me none of that petty shit because I do what I need to Giselle. Tell him that I love him and that I will see him later on at dinner.", he said letting go.

"Fine.", I said walking away.

This is how we conversate. Cold, simple, and fast. This is how it is now all because of him. Everything that has happened is because he let it happen. Nothing more and nothing less.