8. Moments

"Come on you can do it.", Mario said to her while holding her hand.

"It's really high.", Giselle said scolding him.

"It isn't that high.", Mario argued back.

"Says you. The one who isn't afraid of heights!", She yelled at him.

A week had passed and they had gotten the consent of the doctor. She was given the green light so she can fulfill the last things she wanted to do. Although the doctor had told her not to bungee jump, she didn't care. She was still going to do it. Her last results had come out poor, her immune system was collapsing on her very slowly. She had time, not enough to say the least. But enough.

Alex was standing on the side of the bridge with his grandmother. They decided it was best to tell him. It was sad to see their son slowly break down in front of them. He cried in his mothers arms and his words where, "Can't heaven wait for you mommy." It was hard to tell a six year old that his mother was going to leave this earth soon but that she would always be with him.

"Come on.", Mario said whispering in her ear. "You're scared?

"No I am not, I am just having an emotional set back.", Giselle said smiling at him.

"Yeah?", Mario said grabbing her hand. At that moment they went down. Her piercing scream echoing when they sprung back up and back down. She started laughing and Mario laughed with her. "FUN?", He yelled at her.

"Yeah! Fucking terrifying.", She said, her eyes crinkling of how much she was smiling.

The man pulled them back up. They took the suits off. You could tell how happy she was, beaming of happiness.

"Whats next?", Mario asked her.

"How about we take Alex to the fair that's in town.", Giselle said smiling.

"Sounds like a plan.", Mario said, putting his arm around her shoulders.

They drove to the fair, it was about thirty nine minutes away. The car ride was full of laughter, everyone smiling and laughing. No matter the situation, why be sour when you can be happy?

Mario's mother went home, she thought it was best to make it a real family day.

When they got out of the car, Giselle felt a little bit light headed and grabbed onto the door handle for about five seconds. Mario didn't see her and neither did Alex. She composed herself, smiling when she saw them both. No matter how she felt she wouldn't forgive herself if she ruined this moment.

"So whats first?", Giselle asked, with excitement. In all honesty she had only been to a fair a few times and she never really got to cherish it.

"Eager much.", Mario said in a low voice so only Giselle could hear him.

"I want to go on that big wheel.", Alex said grabbing Giselle's hand and dragging her to where the Ferris wheel was.

When they got there, Mario was behind them. She looked back at him and he motioned his head, telling her to go without him.

"I guess its just you and me Alex.", She said, putting her hands around his shoulders. "Always."

They finally got there, they let them through. They where on the Ferris wheel and they where getting up there really slow.

"Mom, so when you go to heaven. Will you haunt me for always getting those cookies from the cabinet.", Alex asked shyly.

"So it was you.", She said scolding him. "I'll haunt you if you want me to. How about that."

He didn't say anything but he put his small hand in her big hand.

"Always.", He said leaning his head on her arm.

"Always.", She said smiling.

When they got to the bottom. She felt a little dizzy again, but she got through it like always.

"So what are we eating, my two handsome boys.", She asked.

"How about I just cook.", Mario said smiling. Alex looked at him and then looked back down. Mario laughed. "What I cook bad?", He asked in all honesty.

"Well dad, you aren't as good as mom.", Alex answered.

"That hurts me. I think..", Mario said and scooped Alex up and putting him on his shoulders.

"Your dad never was a good cook.", Giselle laughed. "I'll cook a little something something."

"Very specific.", Mario chuckled. "I could almost taste it."

She scrunched up her face and stuck her tongue out at him.

"So daddy when are you going to ask mommy to marry her.", Alex said.

Giselle and Mario almost choked on the air.

"Soon.", Mario said smiling at Giselle making her blush.

"Okay, grandma made me ask.", Alex said. "I'll tell her when I see her again."

Mario and Giselle looked at each other and made that "Of course she did" face. They went to a couple of booths. Mario won Alex a panda bear that was about a feet and a half high. Mario didn't have any luck with the water guns but Giselle did and won cotton candy. Didn't last because Mario and Alex ate it all in five minutes.

"Last booth then we go home.", Mario said. They where at a ring booth. Where you throw the ring into a bowling pin.

"Come on now Pro.", Giselle said putting her hands up. "All for you."

"I can do this with my eyes closed.", Mario said trying to brag.

"No you can't dad.", Alex said laughing.

"Offended.", Mario said.

To say the least he wasn't lying, he got them all in one try. He won Giselle a big white stuffed animal. He carried it for her to the car. The car ride was noisy. They put on the radio and Traum came on by Cro. It had this beat that makes you wiggle in your seat. Giselle and Mario singed it in the car while Alex pretended he was playing the trumpet. It was a memorable car ride to say the least.

They finally arrived home. Mario parked the car close to the door. He unbuckled his seat belt and went over to Giselle's side of the car and opened the door for her. She got out of the car and she stumbled a little. But Mario didn't see because he was opening the door for Alex.

She started stumbling and then fell to the ground. Mario at that point had closed Alex's door. He saw her on the floor and crouched down to see if she was breathing.

"Giselle?", Mario asked and shook her for a lightly.

"Daddy whats wrong with mommy?", Alex asked almost on the verge of tears.

- - -

A/N: Well I just want to say thank you for reading my stories. I appreciate a lot, you don't even know. I love you guys very very much. I will leave you with a cliffhanger. Ha.