2. Dead Ends

When your team wins, you feel joy and excitement. I can’t help but feel this way right now. Finals. Its hard to explain how amazing the feeling is. Its breath taking. We are in the final. I’m sitting here with my ex husband eating breakfast. He looks at me with lust? Or is it just me. I miss him, how he touched my skin at night. The way his body felt next to mine every night. The way his kisses always lingered on my jaw and they slowly went lower. I was broken out of my thoughts because Mario was telling me something. I didn’t know what because I only saw his lips moving.

"Huh? Oh, what?", I asked blinking a couple of times. "You where saying?"

"I was saying that I’m glad my mom and dad came and took Alex away.", he said grabbing his glass of juice and taking a sip. "Ann isn’t going to be able to be here for the final. She had to go with her family, some emergency."

"Cool?", I said grabbing my straw and stirring the ice with the water. "That’s honestly no concern of mine."

He stayed silent then opened his mouth again.

"This is why we have so many problems.", Mario said showing his slight frustration. "Your attitude, it ruins everything."

"No, from what you had said the night you asked for the divorced. You said, and I quote, ‘You rely on every body! You tied me down! I didn’t want any kids, now look. I can’t be free! This is all your fault.’ That’s it right there."

He sighed heavily.

"The first time we have a regular breakfast and you decide to bring that up.", he said grabbing his phone off the counter and checking the time.

"Well someone has to prove you wrong. Since you know, Barbie, she won’t tell it to you straight. I on the other hand. The burden, will. How is it the free life? Bet it feels good not hiding anymore.", I said spitting venom towards him. "I mean Mario, finding your husband getting a blow job from a barbie was such a good thing to come home to. Perfect!"

"Look you knew I had imperfections Giselle. I am young, I just want to live.", he said, I couldn’t help but scoff.

"Oh my god. Do you hear yourself?" I said getting irritated. “‘I just want to live’, what the fuck! Oh excuse me, I surely wanted to be a mother in my early twenties.", I said grabbing my aviators and putting them on. Stupid sun, plus tears. No. "I want a life also, but I have to take care of our son while you have the time of your life. So you shut up about wanting to live. Living is experiencing love, family, and mistakes. I have that, you have a whore and money." I said getting my leather tote bag.

"Always dramatic Giselle.", he said putting his glasses on following me.

"Oh fuck off.", I said crawling out of the bench and walking towards my cabin that we had moved to since we moved destination.

I opened the door and set my bag down on the sofa. I decided a nice swim would do just great. I loved this place, it was paradise.

I opened my luggage and grabbed red bikini, it tied around my neck and back. I changed and went to the living room.

"I thought you left.", I said grabbing my sandals from the living room.

"I was but I needed to tell you something.", he said walking towards me, his eyes where drilling holes into my chest. "Before I forget."

The tension was horrid. I think if we wanted to, we would be naked. We where undressing each other with our eyes.

"Go on.", I said feeling my cheeks blushing.

"It can wait.", he said and grabbed my waist, going lower and feeling my bum. "God, still feels the same." He said kissing my neck, sucking on it. Making me gasp.

"Fuck.", I whispered to myself.

I let my hands roam onto his hair and tugged on it I heard him grunt slightly. I was walking backwards, I wanted to get away but my body was still connected with his. Instead we landed in my bedroom. He lightly shoved me to the bed and he took his shirt off. His hands where on the band of my bikini of my panties. He slowly pulled them down. He crawled on top of me and I put my hands on the band of his pants and boxers.

"Giselle, fuck.", he said, I felt his hot breath on my neck. I pulled it down, he rummaged out of them. I could feel him on my thigh, it was damp.

"This needs to come off.", he said barbarically ripping my top off.

He positioned himself and slowly entered me. He went to slow, I had my hands on his back.

I moaned way to loud.

"Oh my….go-fuck. Mario! Oh fuck, that feels good."

He started to go faster, all you could hear where our grunts and the sound of our bodies colliding.

"Fuck, my turn.", I said flipping him over and got on top of him.

I positioned myself and he was in me again. I moaned loudly again. I began to ride him fast my hands where on his chest and the head board was banging. His hands where on my hips, leaving a good imprint.

"Fuck, that feels good. Faster, fuck me faster."

I started to grind on him, throwing my head back of the pleasure I was feeling. I moaned his name over and over till I came. I felt him spill inside me.

I got off of him and lay in bed completely naked. Panting. Beside my ex husband who I just fucked.

"Holy shit.", I whispered. "That wasn’t supposed to happen.", I said.

"No it wasn’t but I’m glad it did.", he said. "There is so much I want to tell you, I just can’t.", he said getting off of the bed and grabbing his clothes. I grabbed my robe and put it on.

"What are you talking about?", I asked standing, while he put on his shirt.

"I can’t tell you Giselle. Just trust me.", he said.

"You see that’s just it. I can’t trust you.", I said walking towards the bathroom.

"Just—", he struggled to say. "Have patience."

I don’t know what he was talking about. I didn’t want to know to he honest. I just wanted him out of here, the fuck out of here. I did something so horrible. I felt so disgusting. I did everything wrong.

I looked at him dumbfounded and then he started disappearing. My surrounding where starting to go blank and I heard that buzzing. It was a dream. A stupid dream I had about him. He basically told me to wait but wait for nothing because it was a figment of my imagination.