You Deserve Better

Sheamus- I Love you Sasha Banks 

Sasha- What? You Love Me 

Sheamus- Yes I alway have. It breaks me seeing you like this and knowing what Dean is doing to you. You deserve better, you deserve someone that will truly love and cherish you. 

Sasha- But I'll never have that person that truly loves me or cherishes me 

Sheamus- You don't get it, Sas you alway have had that person that loves and cherishes you and that person is me.

Sasha- Your just saying this to make me feel better 

Sheamus- No i'm not he said as his hand caressed her face 

Their eyes met as Sasha pressed her lip against his with so much need, before the kiss got more heated Sheamus pulled away and led her by the hand over to his bed.

Sheamus- Are you sure you want to do this after what you been through tonight 

Sasha- I'm sure, Just promise me one thing 

Sheamus- Anything 

Sasha- If i say stop will you stop 

Sheamus- Of Course 

He said before reclaim her lips and kissing her hard before Sheamus move his lips on to the sweet spot on her neck and began to suck, Sasha let out a moan as he smirked against her neck. He removed her top and slowly he thumbed her nipples rubbing in a small circular motion.

Sheamus flipped them over gently laying Sasha down before kissing his way down her body until he reached her Jeans. He pulled her jeans and panties off of her legs throwing her to the floor before climbing of the bed to take his boxers off. Sasha crawled to the end of the bed and began rubbing her hand up and down his length slowly whilst making steady eye contact with Sasha as she intertwined her hand with Sheamus's. As he climbed on top of her kissing her with such love and passion a small moan escaped her lips.

Sheamus- Listen, no one will ever hurt you again. I'll protect you 

Sasha- You Promise 

Sheamus- Promise 

Their hands were still intertwined as Sheamus entered Sasha she squeezed his hand at the feeling of him entering her. Sheamus began to thrust slowly in and out of her, letting Sasha enjoy the pleasure he was giving her, Sasha moaned his name out loudly.

Sasha- Sheamus, Go faster

Sheamus began to thrust into to her at a fast pace, He soon started to thrust deeper in to her. He knew she was close to her climax just like as was he, he picked up the pace thrusting into her as fast a he could, he looked up at Sasha to see that her eyes were completely shut. Her legs began shaking from the sensation coursing through her body, Her nails dug into his back causing Sheamus to moan as he pushed harder. 

She screamed out his name as she felt her walls tightened around his member. Sheamus then wrapped his arms around Sasha as he released himself, they kissed before Sheamus pulled Sasha to him bringing her close to his chest.

They cuddled for a while before he whispered into her ear, "I love you Sasha." She smiled before kissing him. She rolled over with her back to him before he wrapped his arm around her before they both fell asleep. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this update. What Will happen Next???? Will Dean find out about Sasha Sleeping with Sheamus and if so how will he react??? Will Sheamus keep his promise and protect Sasha or will she get hurt again???? Let me know what you think will happen in the next chapter. Until Next Time xxx