My protector and My Lover

That Night after Sasha and Sheamus's Encounter with Dean, Sheamus took Sasha back to his so she was away from her violent thug of a boyfriend. It was 11 o clock at night and Sheamus was about to hit the hay and go to bed. He walked past the guest room that Sasha was in and noticed she was crying, Sheamus slowly crept in to her room.

Sheamus- What wrong Sasha 

Sasha- I just Can't stop thinking about what Dean would have done to me if you hadn't of showed up.

Sheamus- But I did and I stopped him 

Sasha- But what if next time you can't, he not going to stop until i'm dead

Sheamus- Hey don't talk like that. Listen I will always protect you, no matter what happens your always be safe with me 

Sasha- You Promise 

Sheamus- I promise he said

Before pulling Sasha into a hug as she cried on to Sheamus bare chest she looked up into his eyes as he met her gaze, he caressed her face wiping away her tears before lifting her chin up and kissing her slowly. After a few minutes Sasha broke the kiss and gave Sheamus a half smile.

Sheamus- Now get some sleep 

Sasha- Wait Sheamus, Could you stay with me tonight, I'd rather not be alone

Sheamus- Of course whatever you need.

They both laid down on the bed Sheamus wrapped his arm around her body cuddling her as Sasha push her body close up to his body.

Sasha- Goodnight Sheamus

Sheamus -Goodnight Sasha

Sheamus woke up in the middle of the night to find Sasha not cuddled next to him but sat on the end of the bed.

Sheamus-Hey Sas

Sasha- Oh hey sorry I didn't mean to wake you up she said scooting back up the bed to Sheamus

Sheamus- It's fine, what on your mind

Sasha- Nothing

Sheamus-Come on tell me

Sasha- Just I can't stop thinking about Dean and what he did to me 

Sheamus- I understand that you can't stop thinking about him But as I told you earlier I will protect you 

Sasha- I know you will, But I'm scared 

Sheamus- if it makes you feel safer and gives you peace of mind then you can live with me and hang out with me when we at WWE, so that your never alone.

Sasha- Thank you Sheamus she said wrapping her arms around him

Sheamus- I just want you to feel safe, because I don't know what I do if something happened to you. I mean my heart sunk when I heard you scream out tonight. I really do care about you I care for you more than any friend I have before.

Sasha- Aww Sheamus I really care about you too

She said before kissing him which he kisses back with deep passion his hand ran down her body until he found her ass and rested his hand on it. Sheamus broke the kiss and started trailing kisses down her neck to her stomach whilst caressing her legs. Suddenly his kisses end right below my belly button he glances up at me before saying:

Sheamus-Are you sure you want this. I don't want to pressure you

Sasha- No I want this, I want you

She said as she bit her lip, Sheamus smiled at her before running his hand and kissing in between her inner thighs. He snaked his hand up her thighs till he found the waistband of her booty shorts and pulled them down her legs, he pulled Sasha into a passion filled kiss before tugging the bottom of Sasha's Vest which she pull up over her chest and head before throwing it to the floor. Sheamus immediately locked his mouth on to Sasha's clit, she gasped as she felt instant pleasure whilst he continued to lick and suck her clit as well as kneading her breasts with his hand. He stops and climbs off the bed before quickly removing his boxers and revealing how Sasha made Sheamus feel, Sasha scooted over to him before taking him manhood in her hands and stoking him before sucking his head and length of his manhood. He threw his head back as she fastened the pace before Sasha heard Sheamus moaning out with pleasure. Sheamus pulled her to meet him face to face before kissing her whilst running his hand through her hair.

Sasha-I want you now, I need you Sheamus she pleading

Sheamus- you got me, I'll take care of you

He said before laying her down he gave Sasha one last kiss before positioning himself on top of her, she gasped as he entered her. Sasha wrapped her arm around his neck as he gently laid his body on top of her. They kissed again as he slowly started thrusting in and out of her delicate flower, Sheamus didn't want to hurt Sasha any more than she had already been today.

Sasha wrapped her arms underneath his arm and hold on to his shoulder tight as they both came together. Sasha became undone and start convulsing under Sheamus's thrusts, kisses and his touch. He moan as he releases himself inside of Sasha's delicate flower, he pulls Sasha to him pressing his lip on to hers.

Sheamus-I love you 

Sasha- I Love you too 

They both caressed and snuggled each other naked bodies before falling asleep.Unbeknown to them that Dean Ambrose, Sasha violent thuggish boyfriend had broken in to Sheamus's house and was lurking around in the house about to make his way upstair to his girlfriend room. 

Holy Shit What Will Happen Next???? How will Dean react when he find Sasha and Sheamus in Bed together???? Will Dean Get Sasha back in his grasp and Attack her again???  Will Sheamus be able to protect her???? Until Next Time xxx