Kick It In The Ship: Part II

Brantley's POV

"I'm pregnant you idiot," Scarlett snapped before covering her mouth with a gasp. I literally felt my knees buckle at her words grabbing a hold of the railing to keep myself up right as I stared at her. I tried to make my mouth form words, but they wouldn't come out. Had she really just said what I thought she had? That was literally the last thing ever I thought she would have just said.

Before I could say anything, she let out a yelp then ran as fast as she could in the opposite direction of me. Right then I saw red. Mad didn't accurately describe what I was feeling right now. I thought about how she had been the last couple of months and had seemed like something was bothering her. Just how fucking long had she been hiding this from me. Unless......

"SCARLETT FAITH HART YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!" I roared stomping after her. I took off after her knowing there was possibly only so many places she could hide on this damn ship. PJ came around the corner seeing us, and I could hear the sigh from here. Yea, yea, we were fighting again.

"PJ! Scarlett yelped closing in on him and sliding on her feet as she dove behind him. "Help! You've got to hide me."

"Hiding is not happening Scar!" I yelled stomping closer to them. PJ narrowed his eyes at me for my tone of voice at her but all I could do was glare back. She poked her head around PJ's arm. I clenched my fists glaring at her my eyes narrowed to slits. "How long?"

"How long what?" PJ asked in confusion taking a step back putting himself firmly between me and Scarlett once he saw how mad I was. Pretty sure steam was coming out of my ears. Scarlett had a death grip on the sleeve of his shirt looking at me with watery gray eyes. "What have you two tied into it about now? I swear y'all are worse than four-year old's. Need a damn time out."

"I dunno PJ," I seethed through clenched teeth. "Why don't you ask her? Since she's full over revelations today."

"I am not talking to you about anything Brantley Keith until you calm down!" Scarlett warned me as I stalked closer. Oh she could kiss my ass. Talking is exactly what she was about to do.

"You want me to calm down," I said crossing my arms over my chest with a humorless chuckle. "You have neglected to tell me something it seems. Or is it....."

"You finish that sentence and I will find the first fucking shark I can to feed you to!" Scarlett snapped narrowing her eyes. Tears pooled there threatening to slip down her cheeks. She pointed a finger at me baring her teeth with a hiss. "Regardless of the circumstances you know the damn answer to that question. Hurts like hell you would think that."

"YOU!" I snapped back rapping my knuckles against my chest. "How the hell do you think I feel for you not telling me!" Scarlett's bottom lip trembled before she spun around on her heel darting into the room close to us. I ducked around PJ yanking the door open. She was halfway through the crowded room when I raised my voice making her stop in her tracks. Her back stiffened ramrod straight. "Scarlett! Get your ass back here!"

"No!" she snarled over her shoulder glaring at me. I was well aware all eyes in the room were on us as I stomped closer to her. Reaching her, I gripped her arm with a growl.

"Fuckkkkk..." Ben groaned from my left. I glanced over to see the rest of my band sitting there shaking their heads. "Can you two please chill with the arguing?"

"I've got a hundred bucks saying she's about to plant him on his ass," Colt said with a booming laugh stepping up to clap a hand on my shoulder before leaning down to kiss Scarlett's cheek.

"Hell with that," Brian Davis said with a snicker kicking back in a chair between BJ and Jesse. "We've all seen her do that before."

"And why is this so entertaining?" Luke Combs asked taking a sip of his beer looking at the guys. "I mean she's his manager......."