Austin Mahone fanfic part 2

PART 2!

------------------------

You and Luke got to school 5 minutes early.

Luke's mom: 'have a good first day of school!'

Luke: 'bye mom, thanks'

You: 'thanks bye(:'

You chilled in the lobby with a bunch of your friends waiting for the bell to ring. For once in your life, you didnt mind coming to school. You liked your schedule a lot this year. You had friends in every single class. Most importantly, Luke was in almost every class.

*DING*

That was the bell. You said bye to your friends, Luke walked you to your locker gave you a hug then continued walking to his. You got all your books then stopped by his locked so you guys could walk to first period together. The school day was good. Your teachers loved you cause you were smart, everything was going good. You even got music class. That was your favorite. The music teacher knew about your passion for singing and usually gave your class free choice, where you could go play whatever instrument you wanted for the hour. You ran to the guitar, pulled up a stool and started singing to yourself in the corner of the room. By the time you were finished singing 'I'll Be' you turned to see the whole class cheering and clapping for you. You were so in the zone you hadnt even noticed the room had turned silent to listen. You acted embarrassed but your dream was to be a singer and you were actually really excited everyone liked it. For the rest of the day you were getting compliments. The only one who knew how you felt was Luke cause you had told him about you wanting to be a singer.

Before you knew it you were in your moms car on the way to your house with Luke. He grabbed your hand making sure your mom didn't see. You blush. You get home tell your mom you have homework then run up to your room with Luke. You both drop your backpacks to the floor, Luke closes the door with his foot and grabs your waist. He sits you on the bed and before you know it your lips are crashing into each others. Your giggling between the kisses. You see Luke smile. You love his smile. It lights up the room. He leans in for another kiss when your phone vibrates. You jump, look at the text, it's from twitter.

AUSTIN MAHONE: I want to try some new places in the U.S! Give me some ideas!!<3

You freak! And tweet I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD COME TO MICHIGAN! YOU'VE GOT A BUNCH OF MAHOMIES HERE!

You knew he wouldn't see, but you tried anyways. You see him RTing a bunch of girls, you lock your phone and go back to Luke. You start kissing him while playing with his hair. Your phone continues to vibrate, Luke sticks his hand in your back pocket and pulls it out of your skinny jeans. 'Did he just make a move?!' you think, you ignore it and read the tweets with him.

AUSTINMAHONE: SEEMS LIKE I'VE GOT A LOT OF MICHIGAN MAHOMIES HUH?(;

You scream, and start jumping on the bed. You don't know how to express your emotions, Luke helps you out. He lays you down on the bed and crawls sexually on top of you. Your kisses are getting more and more intense. You hear a knock on the door. Both of your eyes widen. No. No. We cannot get caught.