Austin Mahone fanfic part 13

PART 13

---------------

You woke up in Luke's arms. The same way you fell asleep. You felt like dying. All you wanted to do was die. Austin is without a doubt your everything. He's changed your life completely. He helped you. You hurt him. You can't stop thinking about how terrible of a person you are.

Luke- 'goodmorning.. How you feeling??'

You- 'shitty.' you pull the cover over your head and let tears slowly fall from your eyes. You cried so much it feels like your eyes are going to fall out. You grab your phone. 7 missed calls. One from Luke the night before. 2 from Robert the night before. 1 from your mom. 5 more from Robert. About 20 minutes ago.4 Text messages from Robert.

Robert Villanueva; yesterday- YN I'm so sorry. This is all my fault please don't hate me.

Robert Villanueva; yesterday- I don't know if your ignoring me but if you are.. I understand. I'm really sorry. This is all my fault.

Robert Villanueva; 40 minutes ago- I'm sorry. Please just talk to me. I want to make sure your okay.

Robert Villanueva; 27 minutes ago- are you awake? Please text me when you wake up. Again I'm sorry..

He's so sweet. Honestly your not mad at him at all. You kissed him back. You enjoyed the kiss. Nothing is more his fault then yours. You text him back.

You- sorry I havent checked my phone. Thanks for worrying so much. I'm fine. Its just as much my fault as yours.

He answers immediately.

Robert Villanueva- oh thank god you answered! I thought you hated me! How are you doing?

You- I would never hate you Robert. I was never even mad at you. I'm doing okay.. Just sad I guess..

Robert Villanueva- I understand. I'm sorry.. again.. Has he talked to you?

You- talked to me? Ha. He won't even look at me. I've locked myself in a room since I got home. I'm only getting out for my dance competition then I'm going back. Has he talked to you?

Robert Villanueva- actually.. He has.. Were cool.. He forgave me really fast, surprisingly.. Come out of your room or I'll find a way to make you.(;

You- that's bullshit! He won't forgive me?! And NOOO way I'm not leaving. Idc what you do. No. Never.

Robert Villanueva- We have pact not to let girls come between us. So I knew he would forgive me. I'm coming to cheer you up idc what you say. Go get dressed.

You- ROBERT HE'S GOING TO HATE ME MORE!!! DONT COME!

Robert Villanueva- I'm coming. On my way. Bye.

SHITSHITSHIT. Nooooo! You get dressed in case it wasn't a bluff. You hear a knock on the room door. They open it. It's Austin. Gosh he hates me. My eyes are still red. Nonono. And Roberts coming. Crap. He comes in and sits on the bed. Shit the tears. Where is the razor. No you promised Luke. Shit! You see Robert pull up and walk out of the car. You run outside and jump on him. You wrap your legs around his waist and cry info his shoulder.

Robert- 'told you I'd get you out.'

You- 'actually.. He came in. So I ran out before this happened.' you motion to the tears on your face. Robert wipes them away. Austin's staring through the window you try to act like you don't notice. Robert puts you down and lifts your head so your looking into his eyes.

Robert- 'I have to talk to him. I'll be back. Get in the car I'm taking you out.' he kisses your forehead and you go.

Roberts P.O.V.