Austin Mahone Fanfic part 6

PART 6

-----------------------

You woke up the next morning because of your phone ringing. 3 missed calls. One from your mom, two from Luke. Incoming call. From Luke. You get out of bed without waking Austin, you go to the bathroom to answer the phone.

You: 'hello??'

Luke: 'I wake you?'

You: 'kinda..'

Luke: 'sorry..'

You: 'it's fine. What's up?'

Luke: 'your mom said she wanted you home in a few hours and my mom has work soon so she said she'll be at the hotel to pick up you and Sam in an hour.'

You: 'umm. Alright I'll wake up Sam. Thanks.'

Luke: 'No problem, I'll see you soon. Bye'

You: 'bye'

You look in the mirror. 'Ew, I look like I just got back from the dead.' you say to yourself. You fix your hair, wash your face, and since you didn't have a toothbrush you used mouthwash. You looked as good as you were gonna get for 9am. You try to sneek back in bed with Austin but he's already awake.

Austin; 'Goodmorning beautiful.'

Ugh his morning voice. Absolutely the sexiest thing you've ever heard.

You: 'goodmorning handsome.'

He flashes you a smile then lightly kisses you on the lips.

Austin: 'Who were you on the phone with baby?'

You: 'umm.. Just Luke.. His moms picking us up in an hour..'

Austin: 'why is his mom picking you up? Why this early? I thought you were staying here the whole day.' he frowned.

You: 'my mom told her to, she has work soon, and I wish..'

Austin: 'well we can drop you home later, like 7ish? Ask your mom.. Pleaseee!'

You call your mom and she says you can stay. Your still in only the gray sweatshirt. Austin keeps looking at your legs.. He gives you a piggy back ride to Robert and Sam's room. He's being really quite. Without any warning he flips you over and throws you on them. You screamed. They woke up. Austin was laughing his adorable laugh. He picked you up. You wrapped your legs around him. He seemed to like that. Maybe because you weren't wearing pants. You didnt care enough to find out though. You all went to the kitchen to see Mama Mahones famous chocolate chip pancakes on the table.

Austin and Robert: 'YEEEEEEE!'

They dug in. You and Sam went to find some clothes. Your shorts were dry but your shirts were damp. You took a tshirt from Austin and a hoody since it was chilly outside. Austin and Robert wanted to take you guys to the fair since the hotel was boring. You hopped in the car. 'Want You Back' started playing. Austin and you were sitting together. Sam in the passengers seat. You were both singing to yourselfs.

Austin: 'woah stop. (YOURNAME) YOU SING?!'

You: 'what no! I don't si-'

Sam: 'shut up (yn). Yeah Austin she's amazing!'

You give her a look.

Austin: 'one more excuse to see you more.' he winked. What on earth was this boy talking about?!

You got to the carnival. It was packed. Somehow Mahomies found out where Austin was, cause he didn't tweet it. They showed up for pictures and autographs from Robert and Austin. You looked at Sam who was shoved to the back next to you.

You: 'it comes with the fame I guess..' you gave her a face. You both shrugged but after about 20 minutes of dirty looks Austin told everyone it was enough. Austin took your hand. A camera flashed. Austin acted like he hadn't noticed.

You: 'Austin, there are paparazzi here.. You know that right?'

Austin: 'I know. Who cares? Im not embarrassed of who Im hangin out with, I want to rub it in everyone's face.' he winked at you. How is he so sweet? You guys went on a few rollercoasters then he took you to go get some Cotten candy.

Austin; 'pink or blue?'

You: 'Blue.. No! Pink! No! I don't care you choose..'

Austin: 'Okay.. Both!' he seemed like he just solved every problem in the world.

You guys sat down and ate. He kissed your cheek. You started to think. He kissed me. I'm wearing his clothes. He wants us to be seen together, but we're not going out.. You went on the Farris wheel. Austin kissed you in line. Fash. Click. Flash.

You: 'Are you aware of how much drama there is going to be cause of this??'

Austin: 'screw em' he laughed.

You continued to kiss. He put his hand on your butt. You acted like you didnt notice. The two of you finally got on the ride. One you were almost at the top Austin started smiling.

You: 'what??'

Austin: 'you look pretty good in my clothes..'

You: 'yeah I'm thinking about stealing this hoody(;' you point to the black 'CANADA' hoodie.

Austin: 'keep it, I don't even wear it.'

You: 'hah thanks..' things were getting awkward..

Austin: 'so I have to ask you something.. Feel free to answer how every you want. I won't get offended since we just met..'

You: 'yess??'

Austin: 'will you be my girlfriend??' he flashes a smile.

Youre in complete shock.

The Farris wheel stopped. A man took a bull horn and started talking.

Man: 'having some technical difficulties. You should be down in half an hour!'

You look at Austin who's eyes never left yours. So many things running through your head.

Austin: 'well?'

You: 'of course!'

His smile is HUGE. He grabs you and kisses you.

Austin: 'well I guess we have to spend a little bit of time up here(;'