Austin Mahone fanfic part 7

PART 7

-----------------

YOUR POV-----

I laid in Austin's arms until the farris wheel was fixed. We kept smiling at each other. He has the cutest smile. How is he my boyfriend? Out of every single girl in the world, why would Austin pick me? He kisses you on the forehead and scoops you up once you get to the bottom. You meet Robert and Sam and get into the car. You drop Robert to the hotel and Sam to her house. It's just you and Austin.

Austin: 'everything alright? If it was too sudden I understand, or with me not living here. I won't be mad if you don't want to start a relationship like this.. You deserve better..'

You: 'I don't think God made any better.' You smile at him 'Look, Austin, it's not going to be easy long distance but I like you a lot and I know youre worth it. We'll make this work.'

Austin looked satisfied. It was silent the rest of the drive to Luke's house.

Austin: 'want me to walk you to the door?'

You: 'hah, I'll manage..' you kiss him on the cheek.

Austin: 'so with your school and everything I guess this Is the last we'll be seeing of each other for a while..'

You: 'then whenever we do see each other we can make the best of it.'

Austin: 'I'll fly you out to my concerts and stuff'

You: 'perfect.'

Ausin kept looking at the house like it was going to eat me.

You: 'what's wrong?!'

Austin: 'I just.. Now that we're officially dating.. There's nothing between you two... Right?'

You: 'nothing at all..'

Austin: 'promise?'

You: 'I promise!' you give him a kiss and knock on the door.

Luke is standing there in only boxers. Of course. He hugs you really tight and looks straight at Austin. You turn around and wave to Austin as he drives away. Luke puts his hands around your waist. You push it off and shut the door. Luke turns you around and puts you against the wall. He's kissing your lips passionately, he moves to your neck and you push him off.

Luke: 'what's wrong?'

You: 'n-n-nothing.. I have to go change..'

You run upstairs to Lukes room and lock the door.

Luke: 'YN SOMETHING IS WRONG! It's my room let me in.'

You open the door and hug him really tight. You shove your head into his chest and just stand there.

Luke: 'baby what happened??'

You: 'were going out...'

Luke: 'me and you??'

You: 'NO! Me and Austin!'

He let his grip around you go. You lifted your head to see him in total shock. You think about how mad he is going to be. This is all a mistake. Omg Luke I going to hate me!

Luke: 'awh, well that's cute' he smiles. Not a fake smile but an actual happy smile.

You: 'CUTE? WHAT? Luke your supposed to be really mad! I mean.. I'm glad your not but.. Wait why aren't you mad?!'

Luke: 'well.. I'm kinda sad.. But YN this is Austin Mahone! The guy you've fangirled over for two years straight! Plus, if your happy I'm happy. But you know that means there can't be an 'us' anymore right?'

You: 'yeah.. I know.. I'm kinda upset about that.. Your a really good kisser.' you smile at him.

Luke laughs and pulls you close around the waist.

Luke: 'then how about.. since we know this time.. We enjoy one last kiss.. It can be just our little secret..(;'

You nod.

Luke gentaly kisses you, then he is more and more passionate. He slowly puts you on the bed and he's on top. Your lips never leave each others. Your hands are touching his abs and his are just all over your body at this point. He's about to take your shirt off when you stop him. You kiss him one more time really rough.

You: 'I'm the worst girlfriend ever..'

You both start laughing.

Luke: 'it's alright. That was our secret, remember?'

You hug him really tight. Hes so sweet. You go to bed. It feels so weird. Your used to being wrapped in his arms while he feels you up and down.

Luke: 'Sooo.. Umm.. Goodnight.. Bud.(;' he nudges you.

You: 'goodnight Lucas...' you say laughing.