(3) #10 : WHAT IF

Aim : Chance to Love
Title: WHAT IF (1)
Characters Pairing : Male OC X JC
AU: Omegaverse / Different Plot

Warning : I apologise for any of mistakes and the grammatical errors as well a crappy outline. Furthermore, I , Thank you for the time you spent with reading this fanfiction. Any bad or good reactions are very welcome and dearly appreciated.

Ciao~

= = = \[¶0¶]/ = = = =

They says, he is mad, perhaps a more bitter of person.

So, no one ever thought about such thing. Where there was a handsomely man who rivalled every gods in existence with his transcendental features are capable of falling in love with him-Jiang Cheng of Yunmeng. The sudden news caused an uproar in the cultivation world spreading like wild fires. As of everyone are aware the striking purple sect leader are known a single dog, a blacklisted male in every marriage's proposal list, a strict alpha leader of Lotus Pier, and yet he suddenly accepted a courtship from an aplha that completely unheard of.

It utterly surprised everyone.

When Jiang Cheng revealed he is actually an omega and not alpha. There were whispers in every corner, so here, so there, but no one dared to speak ill about his nature. In fact, the people reactions are so far cry from one another. Others started chatting how they admired the Yunmeng Sect Leader that he is amazing and formidable individual despite of everything had happened to his life. Even though, he always showed up the scowling expression and uptight demeanor, it still visible- his lonely eyes, his tired eyes, his guilty eyes and his restrictions-everyone could see that. It hurt them, really hurt them.

As of now, the upcoming night celebration of Lantern Festival in Yunmeng are what everybody's busying up themselves while excited in this time of the year. A lot of guests, travelers and known personalities are hanging around of Yunmeng. To named some, there a cream of the crop among cultivators in cultivation world, the couple Wei Wuxian (Yiling Patriarch) with his godly respectable Jade of a husband Lan Wangji (Hanguang-jun) of GusuLan Sect. The prying eyes are becoming used to the lovely lovers public display of affection and even if others choose to argue with that, it's fruitless, so, somebody need to calm down. The two desirable men walked side by side of each other, joyfully engrossed into their own world. As if the sunlight's golden and sweet as the best heavenly sky are not even matter. Wei Wuxian are grinning from ear to ear, blessing his lover an enormous kind of happiness. Lan Zhan, even though doesn't have a cracking smile on his lips are actually feeling happy deep inside. Finally, his beloved Wei Ying are with him now. Once they stopped at one stall, the couple heard a juicy gossips from everybody's blabbering mouth about their certain Sect Leader of Yunmeng and the godly stranger that standing beside him.

"Hey, did you hear? The Alpha's are like descendants of heavens."

"Silly, you're just exaggerating."

"No. Look, can't you see, there!" The youthful miss pointed the stall from other side. Smiling gleefully, she announced. " It's Sect Leader Jiang and the Alpha named Xi Hei. I heard the Yunmeng Sect Leader is an omega. "

"Yes, that is the truth my friend. " The other nodded.

"Aww.. Look at them, they're match made by the heaven! So good together." And so, the murmuring continues everywhere, not even bothering to lower their voices down. Jiang Cheng kept still, under the pressure of being the gossipers main subject. He can hear them, how they insensitively voicing out their opinions. He know it's not his bussiness and there's no cow in the ice, so, he tried so hard to calmed his facial expression. He is not bothered. Not at all.