(11) :#3 Past and Present (3)

Killing is the life she only knows.

Ever since Yu Ziyuan's father ordered to kill that poor playmate, she never know what a normal person life.

Trained and taught to be perfect killer machine are what her childhood memories.

You must not dream for anything, you only need to follow every of my words. Her father words is absolute, no one defy him, even her biological mother that died from his very own hands. She learned and became the obedient daughter he wants.

Erasing every human emotions existing in her whole being.

She became what they called, a coldblooded killer, notorious, merciless, cruel and demon.

An assassin.

"Congratulations."

"I wish you a merry life."

"Wish you well. "

People keep congratulating her engagement with Wen Rouhan. The party is held with everyone, be it business partners, famous personalities and the media's eye.

She exchanged pleasantries to anyone and put up a polite gesture, such a small smile wouldn't hurt. Next week, she will be that man's wife and execute the plan. 

"I'll be in restroom." Yu ZiYuan informed her fiance who merely nodded back.

Leaving the group of men, she could hear their compliment about her existence. How she is  perfect for Wen Rouhan's wife role.

Ridiculous. She thought.

Furthermore, her eyes caught of some ladies from wealthy family sneering at her, jealousy over their faces and demeanor, they openly loathed her. She ignored them like they don't deserved the attention.

"Well, hello there." Someone came inside of the restroom, a black haired female who's wearing sunshine yellow dress, she walked to Yu Ziyuan  side as if they're an old friend.

"Are you going to ignore me. . . purple spider."

Yu Ziyuan finally gave the other's a look. This woman know her identity, she's not normal one.

"Are you here to kill me?" Straightforward, she asked.

"Of course not! " The woman defended, raising both hands in front of her as thoughts of why the woman asked that kind of question. "You're not my target and I'm called madam Jin."

Madam Jin?

"Anyway, some of assassins from the other families are here to eliminate you any second."

"Then, what do you want from informing me?"

There's no such a free meal in this world.

That's one of lesson Yu Ziyuan learned.

The so called Madam Jin quickly brightened up, clasping her both of hands without a warning as those eyes beamed with excitement. "Will you be my friend?"

Friend. . . ?

Flabbergasted. If her expression capable of that, too bad she's not. A killer machine mustn't let emotions to get in the way, the unsaid rule.

"Nonsense." Yu Ziyuan coldly said. Moving away from the other woman.

"Eh, it's not nonsense." Madam Jin retorted.

"Don't touch me ever again or I'll kill you without an order" With that, Yu Ziyuan left the restroom, not giving a second look. What a crazy woman, asking her to be a friend, an assassin want assassin friend? Stupid mentality.