(4) #2: Searching My Heaven

Aim : Loving You for the rest of My Life
Title: Searching My Heaven
Characters Pairing : LXC x JC
AU: ABO / Arranged Marriage

Warning : I apologise for any of mistakes and the grammatical errors as well a crappy outline. Furthermore, I , Thank you for the time you spent when reading this fanfiction. Any violent or good reactions are very welcome and dearly appreciated.

~Hola a tados~

They got married. They wedded each other for the sake of an arrangement between their families. He perfectly an omega which unfortunately hated ever since. It's the sole reason he was tied into this mess of thing called the marriage. Jiang Cheng have no choice but accept his fate to be with the man. It's for the sake of his family's fallen Sect after the Wen's killed his parents and burned down their home. He has no other choice but opened the past arrangements, for power and for the sake of revenge.

Just remembering it, Jiang Cheng feels like killing someone and he sighed in defeat. The gods surely loathed him to punished him like this. He repeated a past mistake, like his mother with the fact of marrying a man who's in love to their first love. Lan Xichen of Gusu Lan is his wedded husband, the man he unfortunately given up his feelings with, after knowing the other's secret love for that prostitute son.

His husband is the Alpha that every Omega dreamed to be their lovers. It is the fact he cannot change no matter how much violence he can use. He do not know whether to laugh or cry or to be thankful or cursed the heavens.

Why? Why he married the man he'd given up with?

Again, Jiang Cheng sighed. It has been years ever since he entered a wedlock life. Lan Xichen still treats him with a same respect as if they're Sect Leaders having a meeting. They're more like a business partners rather than couple. His adopted brother Wei Wuxian also choose to be with the second Lan. The enviable couple become famous while they travelled the road of having their own family.

As of him and Lan Xichen they had a pair of lovely twins and a very meticulous daughter.

"A-niang! A-niang! Are we going to have a spicy lotus pork ribs soup tonight?"

"Yes! A-niang! Make us please, pretty please!?"

"You brats, can you stop pestering our A-niang. Can't you see, A-niang doing important works." Jiang Cheng stared at his children. He cannot help but to let out a content smile. His daughter really resembled him a lot in more feminine features. The regal beauty, stern attitude and more superiority aura coming from her voice.

"But! Jiejie! I miss A-niang cooking!"

"Yeah!" The lovely pair of twins are more cheeky, michievous and loud like their Uncle Wei and that peacock prince of brother-in-law. Jiang Cheng looked at his youngest children, they are both seven years old and they're really adorable. He always pinched each of their cheeks sometimes. Even with a visible scowl on his face, both of his eyes held the affections for his children. He sighed, putting down the brush away and then walked towards his little brats. He patted their heads gently and take each of those small hands. From the corner of his eye, he can saw his daughter uttering words but smile spreading on her lips.

"Let's go, I'll make you food. If you will help me?"Jiang Cheng smiled.

"Yes! Yes!"Both of the twins shouted happily.

"A-niang, let me help too, please.." His daughter whispers with her beautiful face flushed. She is surely a shy one when it comes to his attention.

"Of course, I'll be happy about it." He replied.

His daughter warmly smiled. Which is very much like her Alpha's father and it reminded Jiang Cheng how much it hurts and bitter. He ignored his creeping emotions and focused on making his children happy.

Meanwhile, Lan Xichen finally came back at Lotus Pier. He was greeted by their right-hand man on the pier. He is saddened, it's not Jiang Cheng the one waiting for him.

Maybe because he used to it seeing his male omega fetching him whenever he goes back home. With their children, those are his best memories. He wants to see them as soon as possible, he quickly made his way toward their manor.

"Where's Cheng'er ?" He asked one of the head servant when it seemed his omega wasn't in his studies.

"Sect Leader, Master Jiang are with the young masters and young miss in the kitchen making tonight's dinner."
Lan XiChen nodded.

When the pristine clad of white came in, it was Jiang Cheng who's the first one noticed him. The lovers both eyes meet each other and then demeaning silence fell over their atmosphere. It was known to everyone they don't act as lovers and there's no love between them, but merely a business kind of relationship.

"A-die!" The twins hastily ran up to their Alpha father and hugged him. Jiang Cheng changed his eyes sight direction, that didn't go unnoticed from his daughter's scrupulous way of observation. Lan Xichen smiled at his adorable twins as they clinging on him like love hugging panda.

"A-niang made us Spicy Soup!"

"Shi, A-die should eat with us right? You're not going away tonight right?"

"Yes." Lan Xichen replied, too much of affection to Jiang Cheng's liking. Even the Alpha don't desire him, as long as his husband loves his children. Those are things only matters. Though, the daughter merely looked at his father and goes back cooking while she were biting her lips. She don't like what she is seeing and she don't like his father.

Afterwards, Jiang Cheng gone to his favorite spot in his parents beloved moonlight pavilion. Where his own mother stayed in those restless nights, alone by herself. Ever since he finally successfully rebuild the Yunmeng, his spot in this pavilion became one of the best sanctuary. If he was here, the Alpha also like coming here.

"Cheng'er." Lan Xichen called out.