( 12 ): #10 What If ! (2)

+++++++++++++++++

Hello, it's Shen Blood, this page is the continuation of !What if! from before if you already read it. Just like what it meant. . . This is a Male OC x Jiang Cheng X Lan Xichen and I planned to give the OC a proper name here. So, let's start and thank you.

W.A.R.N.I.N.G : Grammatical Error and etc!

+++++++++++++++++

The famous couple loitered around the Yunmeng Pier for awhile as the early rays of the sun streamed down at the land with a fluttering morning breeze softly touching against their visible skin. Jiang Cheng took a deep breathe as he tried to look anywhere, and yet his pair of orbs keep coming back toward the dignified handsome Alpha beside him. This man, walking calmed and collected, his magnificent white pristine robes dance along with the blew of flickering wind, his dark obsidian hair that threading behind the broad back are seems smooth and silky to touch, and his transcendent look with a features enough to swoon everyone in just one look.

He is a man epitome of perfection.

The fact he fall in love with this godly person is already outrageous, but it's indeed his reality. Jiang Cheng cannot deny it even if he wanted to, he knows deep inside his own human heart. He genuinely love this person, no matter what the fate likely to say.

" Under the heavens, Cheng'er. . . I'm afraid I will be tempted to kiss you in front of the people here, if you don't stop and keep doing that." A velvety voice echoed through his ears. Jiang Cheng felt the heat rose onto his face hearing that.

"Really, you're adorable as ever." The tone sounds amused and delighted.

"Try and I will break yours legs!"

With lips curving upward into sweet teasing smile, the man stopped in his tracks and faced Jiang Cheng. Slowly, tormenting every seconds, he leaned down making the distance between them a few inches apart. The omega unconsciously gulped while his eyes couldn't tear the gaze away from the pair of golden orbs-he is trapped.

"How about.."The Alpha paused for a moment and then leisurely moved his head near the other ears as he softly murmured. " How about I make your legs break everyday on bed?"

Jiang Cheng immediately blushed. As if there was an imaginary hot steam coming out on his head. From the tip of his ears to his handsome face, he is beating red.

"You! " He slightly pushed the Aplha and took steps backwards. As his left hand trying to cover up the flustered expression of him from everyone. It feels like he was a young maiden that has been kissed for the first time. But, he cannot helped it to react like this, when the Aplha words sunk into his mind-there are images of last night activity flashed before his mind that reminding him a lot of things, from the feelings and the actions, when he keep moaning, gasping for an air and himself helplessly writhing beneath of another man. Such shameless act! He is so embarrassed ah!

You are lovers! A couple!

Although, that kind of predominant thoughts, there was certain feeling he cannot pin point. Maybe, they're been having a stable relationship for these past few months, but it doesn't mean he can easily get used to being kissed on his lips or being pinned down on the ground. After all he is a man too! A man with dignity and pride, even though he is omega in nature. Who would be like to be pushed down and cry under another man ah!

You?

Huh?

"Cheng'er should I be afraid that you don't like my touch?"

"What nonsense are you saying all of sudden! We are on outside! " Jiang Cheng began, visibly scowling, his eyebrows meeting here and there.

The Alpha chuckled, " My bad, Sect Leader Jiang."